CL Identities: No Rest For the Running Man by Xanadu
[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Ulrich has to learn to let it all out as something is happening to the CL Gang. Takes place after "The Key"

Rated: K+
Categories: Seasons > Season 3 Characters: Ulrich Stern
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2422 Read: 18332
Published: Oct 05, 2006 Updated: Oct 05, 2006

1. Chapter 1 by Xanadu [Reviews - 0] (1098 words)

Hello all! This is my very first fan-fic...at all. If I get enough comments I'll upload the sequal...and maybe write more. It's suppose to be a series of five fics, but I warn you I may not finish it. But enjoy this one!!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CODE LYOKO CHARACTERS, ULRICH STERN, JEREMIE BELPOIS, ODD DELLA ROBIA, AELITA HOPPER, YUMI (whose last name I can't remember) BASICALLY ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS FIC BELONG TO WHOEVER OWNS CODE LYOKO (moonscope I think...) Enjoy!

2. Chapter 2 by Xanadu [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (516 words)

Hello! Here's chapter two!

DISCLAIMER:I STILL DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, THEY'RE ALL PROPERTY OF WHOEVER OWNS CODE LYOKO (I still think moonscope...)

3. Chapter 3 by Xanadu [Reviews - 0] (808 words)

Chapter three!! A whole new chapter!

DISCLAIMER: YET AGAIN, I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, THEY ARE ALL PROPERTY OF WHOEVER OWNS CODE LYOKO

4. Chapter 4 by Xanadu [Reviews - 0] (347 words)

Chapter four!! As you can probably tell, I managed to fix the paragraph thing with all my other chapters, thanks for reading!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT, AND UNFORTUNETLY NEVER WILL, OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS, THEY ALL BELONG TO WHOEVER OWNS CODE LYOKO (moonscope I still think...)

5. Chapter 5 by Xanadu [Reviews - 0] (433 words)

Welcome to the lovely chapter, all the fun of chapter 4, plus 1! He he, this is the only scene actually in Lyoko, I'm not very good at writing fight scenes (in my regular stories too) so I tried to keep the battles to a minimum...sorry.

DISCLAIMER: I REALLY DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS, THEY ALL BELONG TO WHOEVER OWNS CODE LYOKO, MAYBE MOONSCOPE. IF I DID OWN THEM, I WOULD FORCE THE WRITERS TO MAKE ODD USE HIS PREMONITION POWER MORE OFTEN!

6. Chapter 6 by Xanadu [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (471 words)

Here it is, the one, the only, final chapter of Ulrich's saga. I'll take this moment to say thank you for reading my fic, and to tell you that this is actually a five part series. I might finish it, a lot of the time I'm extremely bad at updating things, and I don't have any of the other four stories written (though I've started the next one) So anyway, I hope you enjoyed my fic, please comment, thank you!

DISCLAIMER: FOR THE LAST TIME, I DO NOT AND NEVER WILL OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS OF CODE LYOKO. THEY ARE ALL PROPERTY OF SOMEONE, WHO I THINK IS MOONSCOPE, THAT OWNS CODE LYOKO.