Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:14 am

Code: Earth

Talk about the episodes of the original series here! (Seasons 1-4)

Moderators: The Administrators, Moderators

Postby Rail Runner » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:08 pm

I was so happy when Aelita was finally materialized..it was a day I had been waiting for since the season began...that day will live in infamy for me.
Amtrak, its everywhere I want to be!
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Ulrich98012 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:25 am

I think Jim was thinking "These people are nuts!" and my mave eps. are
A great day
False Start and
Exploration :D :D :D
Code Lyoko is coming soon on ds!!!
Ulrich98012 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby LadyLucy » Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:57 am

Jeremie is so cute...
"They'll be five for dinner tonight." I just wanna hug him...
viewtopic.php?t=2354- my Art Thread...please visit!!
Behold, the rejoyic-ify worthy sig by Jeremified!!!

Thankszers to Vora for this coolzers sig!!!

Someone told me today that I was crazy....I fell off my unicorn in shock!
LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Ulrich98012 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:35 am

fave* soz for the mistake :D
Ulrich98012 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby LadyLucy » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:15 am

:umm: WHat mistake?

LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Rail Runner » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:43 am

That was definitely one of the coolest quotes from the whole episode....and I like how she looked all precious when the smoke cleared.. :D
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby LadyLucy » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:59 am

Baby Aelita!! :D

LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Rail Runner » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:09 am

that image of her in the scanner is just like burned into my mind...never forget it.
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby LadyLucy » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:16 am

Oh jeez...he's in love. :nyeh!: Is there any guy on this forem that isn't in love with the pink-haired girl? Never mind...off topicness...
Any way, I'm standing by Jeremie's cuteness. "Welcome to Earth." I thought he was gonna cry...

LadyLucy offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Rail Runner » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:24 am

I meant that as to say that was what Jeremie was thinking...I just finished my thought and my fingers hadnt caught up yet hahaha....but that episode was the first to really get to my heart...knowing that what they had worked for had payed off..and that persistence is a good thing ya know.
Rail Runner offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby Ulrich98012 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:24 am

I think Jim was thinking "These people are nuts!" and my mave eps. are
A great day
False Start and
Exploration

This mistake

soz 4 da late reply ...AGAIN
Ulrich98012 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby ~AelitaSinger~ » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:41 am

I luv code Earth!!! :*D :*D But one thing they forgot u kno how jeremie sprains his ankle they totally forget it in False Start lol lol :*D :music: :hello: :D :umm: Break Break Break Dance!! :P
~AelitaSinger~ offline
New Kid
New Kid

Postby Sithking Zero » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:44 am

Okay, You definately need to have some semblence of grammer. I don't really care if you do it on other forums, but you need to stop using l33t. And useing complete sentences would also help.

I'm not being harsh, I just don't like people getting into trouble.

On a subject-related note, I especially like seeing Aeilita in the real world for the first time. It's a pretty cool scene.
Sig by Carth.
ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
Sithking Zero offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby ji45ojperjfenfpen » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:42 pm

~AelitaSinger~ wrote:I luv code Earth!!! :*D :*D But one thing they forgot u kno how jeremie sprains his ankle they totally forget it in False Start lol lol :*D :music: :hello: :D :umm: Break Break Break Dance!! :P

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that! I wonder how it healed so quickly...

ji45ojperjfenfpen offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby Ulrich98012 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:44 pm

Me too... Hey have you guys/girls heard of that new 'JabberWacky' thing? I was thinking of making one like that but making it look and sound like Aelita... Can you guys help in anyway?
Ulrich98012 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby ji45ojperjfenfpen » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:57 pm

What's a JabberWacky?

ji45ojperjfenfpen offline
Lyoko Team Member
Lyoko Team Member

Postby LinkinPark12 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:41 pm

You mind explaining?
I was UlrichxYumiFan12, then season 3 ended and I decided to change my username for the time being. Also If I reply to multiple posts, its because I haven't been on for a month and I'm getting used to the site again.
LinkinPark12 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby Ulrich98012 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:10 am

Ok well... i think links aren't allowed to be posted so i'd better not send the link...
Anyways, JabberWacky is a computer character, which they call 'A V A T A R' And
His name is George and you just talk to him but he acts like a human being in a co
-mputer... something like at school when Jereme talks to Aelita before Aelita was
materialized.
Ulrich98012 offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby TheLQ » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Ah yes, this one

I liked the episode. It was very intersting story line, with bigger twists. What I'm wondering is where Xana was during the whole episode, he didn't attack or try and stop Jeremie at all...

The idea of destroying a tower could of been used in other episodes. And what does happen once Xana has destroyed it? Does it disappear, get weaker, cut in half, what?

8/10
TheLQ offline
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Postby Carth » Sun May 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Here we are,
going far,
to write long analyses of a children's show...

:3. Yeah I'm nuts. Anyway. Code: Earth. The only title with that format, despite fanfic insistence, and also a pretty awesome episode/two parter/what have you. I hope it's as awesome as I remember, or I will be a sad Carth. I've enjoyed what I've rewatched so far, I dun wanna be disappoint.

<s>FIND THESE AND MORE AT TEC.XEMOC.NET</s>

Midnight at Kadic, and we come to Jeremie's room to find that the plot has paid a visit! Hi, plot! Green Plus Sign does not often come to this party. I'm glad he's here.

Yumi, stop being so naked all the time. But yay that the plot has paid her a visit as well.

Wow, Jeremie's so happy with his progress that he actually gets to sleep! This dream is so cute...he wants to meet Aelita again. <3 I love how he's so innocent and desperate to have contact with her that a single touch is enough to have sexy dreams about. Kinda like me and my boyfriend. D:

I love the romance music...HI TAKEO ISHIYAMA'S MOUTH AN' NOODLES. HOW YA DOIN? Is that extra shot of noodles supposed to convince us that this scene wasn't reused from Rock Bottom?(?)

And the first of Aelita's many names is made- miss Aelita Lyoko. "Is she Japanese?" Clearly not! Unless the natural pink hair makes her an anime character. "They work with computers." Hey, that wasn't totally wrong after all.

And now we get the other side of the story. Odd, you might regret that cousin thing when you snog her in a year or so. "She's from...Holland." Whatever happened to Canada? (On another note, it's just so strange to think of them just taking Aelita to Earth. She's been there so long now it's almost like she was always there.)

Ulrich and Odd's slapfest is hilarious. Jim's being a nosey-nose. "What do you think I am, huh, an idiot?" Oh Jim, you have no idea. I kinda like his involvement in this ep. Develops his character a little.

Why does it seem like every season someone's out to get them? Here it's Jim, then it's Sissi, then William...then Sissi again...

Yay things are going well. Question is, why can't they just have her board like they did later? I guess they wanted her to be with friends the first night to get her acclimated...

Plot-important Sissi presence. Ooooh.

Aaaannnnddd...Green Plus Sign! WEWT!!! Jeremie is positively beside himself. GROUP HUG!

Sissi you little sneak. Jim you crazy-fish. Still kind of hilarious how he pushed Nicolas and Herb out of the way... he's so determined he's forgetting himself.

"The materialization's gonna work?" YES IT IS, AELITA! COME OUT AND BE A CHARACTER NOW! They're all so happy. They think they're done with Lyoko. Oh what poor, poor souls they are.

Okay, now, as we noted in the livestream, note where Jeremie is setting the disc, in the middle of the desk... I just realized that Jeremie's voice is now at Season 2 depth. He must be so proud of himself. Oh what a poor, poor soul he is. Flesh and blood for the first time? Oh REALLY?

"We'll be five for dinner tonight!" Awww. How happy they all are. How happy. And how doomed.

And there he goes, taking the wrong disk from his desk. And here them all go, crashing into each other as Jim decides to be a nosey-nose.

Why does Jim say "my foot" when he's pulling his eyelid down? Odd. Good thing JPD is a more sensible disciplinarian...sometimes anyway. Poor Jim. He was so determined...and now he feels inadequate. JPD is poking Jim's fat. That's gross.

Why is Aelita running for an activated tower? And Jeremie's so impatient...how cute. Bloks.

I wish I had a big enough desk to open up a laptop under it. Why is Hertz pointing at her y=mx+b when she's explaining biology? Strange woman indeed.

Hertz, I think Jeremie is a little too excited by the prospect of a girlfriend to be smart today. Sorry. Did I just hear a kid say "It's about time Jeremie gets a wrong answer?" WIN.

This, too, is like my fanvid that I love. Cause it's a reused scene. Gotta love them scenes. TO THE INFIRMARY!

Sneaky freak Jim is sneaky freak. Good thing he didn't see the sewer opening. Oh, forgot to mention they're running for Lyoko cause XANA doesn't want to die and will kill Aelita instead <s>despite the fact that he needs her memories to escape. God, XANA.</s>

Skateboard go "MYUH". Odd go "YEAAH." That jump can't be very safe. Factory factory.

"Get to the tower, and I'll launch the program." I forgot that for Season 2 Aelita could only be revirtualized through the tower. After Season 3 it isn't an issue if I recall. Virtualizations. Why are they reusing Routine's angry scans?

Wind on Lyoko? Huh.

Materialization program...or...hold on, guys, I'll be right back. *puts on sunglasses*

BREAK BREAK BREAKDANCE
BREAK BREAK BREAKDANCE
BREAK BREAK BREAKDANCE HERE WE GOOOO!

Oh Odd ilu. Some strange things about the video- Jeremie's, Yumi's, and Sissi's heads are floating in it. And that's just what I can see. Odd can't sing. How did Odd get two girls he knew to talk to both him and each other long enough to do a butt-bump? And funniest of all...for all his talk of dancing, Odd doesn't even dance here.

"You made a video?"
"Yeah, it's pretty good, too."
"What's it called?"
"BREAK BREAK BREAKDANCE"
<3

"SIR YES SIR" Aww, the boys know their place already! And some neat flying jumping monster destroying is done as Jim is a nosey-nose again and runs after a running Jeremie.

"This could be the last tower." Yeaah. No.

And now it's Jeremie versus guy that's far taller and heavier than he is. Not an especially fair fight! "Since the beginning of the year?" I'm just not going to consider a timeline anymore...

<3 how Jeremie tilts his glasses a little, as if as a challenge. Not lovin' the off-white overlays, though. Kinda tacky. AND THEY'RE OFF

And...Jeremie gets hurt! Noo! I don't get it, though. How did he break his ankle if he fell on his arse? Well, it must not have been that bad of an injury anyway. Moving on...his ankle is hurt. Hoo boy, Jim, you just hurt a student...as the sympathetic nearby girls are just rubbing in...

Kids be chillin' in the tower. "45 minutes is a long time to pick up a CD." But it is an okay amount of time to have been chased by Jim and have your ankle sprained. Hoo boy. Oh, crap, Megatank.

Hi, <s>Yolande</s> Dorothy! Doing well in your last appearance under your old name. What's funny here is that Jeremie has such short pants, they don't need to be rolled up that much.

A week? Then how did he ever get up and walk around just fine after oh never mind.

Funny how <s>Yolande</s> Dorothy also perked up when she heard the business going on outside. Looks like Jim's been...let go. D: And now he's gonna fall through the floor. Because CL totally has dramatizations like this. Totally not unusual. But if being fired is the end of the world for him...he must not have had much else to live for. D:

Megatank do bad things.

"May I go to the bathroom?" "The doctor insists you stay off your feet! I'll go get you a basin." EEEEWWWW. At least it gets <s>Yolande</s> Dorothy out of the room.

Yay, Jim trying to make amends! Though still funny how Jeremie just tries to ignore him...except now that he has plans. He will get his girlfriend no matter what it takes. Damn, now I wanna give Jim a hug.

"My friends and I, we do have a secret." And all of a sudden all Jim's guilt is gone as he gets all happy. And so begins Jim's two-day stint as a Lyoko Warrior! Whee.

Megatank does more evil.

"I've got your basin." Once again, EEEEWWW. But tis okay, because the plot is going on! LOL at the window being open. Did they seriously jump out? Seriously?

Jimbo-back ride! "I was right, I was right!" You were right, you were right! Now get Aelita out of Lyoko already.

Megatank Megatank.

With Jim, I find there is a sliding scale between disciplinarian and goofball. Here, it's sliding toward goofball. Finger guns = lolarious. Sometimes the elevator has a code, sometimes it does not. I don't think Jim was quite expecting THIS kind of secret, ne?

Anyway, here we go. Jeremie puts the correct disc in...more Megatanking happens...Yumi go bye-bye...Odd tries to devirtualize the Megatank and fails. Ulrich has to do it now. Jim is a motivational speaker. Quite a thing to come home to see, like a walrus at the dinner table that everyone else accepts. Oh, and the Megatank is dead. But here comes another one. Just virtualize Aelita already!

Nail biter minute is under Jeremie's control now. And here it goes...

I always thought this face overlay was neat...Ulrich go ded...Aelita go up...Aelita disappear. Oooooh.

And we run down to the scanners to find...

Ulrich and Yumi hugging! No, really, we find...

"Welcome to Earth, Aelita."

PROS-
- Um. AELITA CAME TO EARTH.
- Well-executed and entertaining
- BREAK BREAK BREAK DANCE
- Some good screentime for Jim
- Aelita came to Earth.

CONS-
- Jeremie's magically vanishing injury
- Basins.
- Taking all these illustrative screencaps is making me realize what a crappy copy of this episode I have...

So, um, yeah. On to False Start, then...83
Carth offline

Postby Taelia » Sun May 09, 2010 7:18 pm

PROS-
- Um. AELITA CAME TO EARTH.
- Well-executed and entertaining
- BREAK BREAK BREAK DANCE
- Some good screentime for Jim
- Aelita came to Earth.

And another pro is that Jim STSRTS SHOWING THAT HE CAN BE A GENTLE GIANT. . :)
Taelia offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Previous