Construction Project by CLfan
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

With Odd and Aelita on lyoko Yumi and Ulrich could only wait until Xana revealed his plan, but they wouldn't have to wait for long.

Only minutes after Odd and Aelita had been virtualized they had heard a sound from the elevator.A wrenching sound followed and the door flung openinside a xanafied person or so it would seem.

"This is the best he could do with that new tower of his,pathetic," Ulrich said.

"You may find it pathetic but it is only because you cannot comprehend Xana's greatness."

This caught Ulrich and Yumi off gaurd because never before had a posessed person spoke.

"Yes, that's right insignificant human my master has found a way to make us solid and intelligent.A wonderful combination if i do say so myself"

"Either way you're going down," Ukrich replied.

He and Yumi leaped forward to grab the ghost only to find that it had already grabbed them.His grip was as hard as steel and nothing they did could make it let go.Then it slung them against a wall.

While the fight ensued behind him Jeremie thought of an idea.Quickly he programed a low-level virus onto a disk.Then when it was done he threw it at the ghost.Opon contact the ghost froze as if time itself had stopped.

"What did you do Jeremie?" Yumi asked.

"Xana may have made them solid, but he doesn't have virus software.Hurry and get him into the elevator shaft, i don't know how long that will last."

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]