Broken by zukogirl6
[Reviews - 8]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is still part of season two, but it makes sense since I started the series in seaason two. Duh.

Kaitie logged onto her computer. She checked her files to see if she was still connected to Lyoko. Yes. She opened the program she had made. It wasn't a game of any sort. No, something much more powerful. Something even better than being linked up physically to the internet.

She had been working on it secretly for a few days; a link to Xana's own files.

All she had to do was hack in, copy the files onto her own, and delete the program. If she was lucky, she could link the two files together without the virus knowing, and track whatever Xana did or thought. A true genuis' work.

She of course hadn't told Jeremie about her plan, for he would think it too dangerous and try to terminate the program. kaitie had stayed up all night and during her free time to work on this program, though, and at the rate she was going it would be finished in about two weeks.

This will knock his socks off, she thought menacingly, and I'll prove that I can really take his place.

30n15s-cool_banner_enable

There was the extra details of course, too. It would be more than just a program to hack; a program that looked good. There was the gold pimped-out banner that showed all around the screen when she put the program to use. It would blend with whatever she was doing. 

100-100sqcursor-sweet_sparkle_enable

And there always had to be a trail of sparkles on the cursor too, right? Kaitie giggled when she thoguht of the surprised look on Jeremie's face she expected. A sweet-looking monitor and a program hacking into Xana at the same time. She also thought of the more logical advantages, too. If Xana thought that a cool program that just elevated the look of the computer, but accidentally sneaked into his files, he would reject it without realizing that it was stealing its files.

It was a weak enough program to let him push it out effortlessly, but strong enough to steal files. She couldn't wait to set it to use.

Two weeks.

What if Jeremie didn't like it, though?

What if, what if?

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]