Broken by zukogirl6
[Reviews - 8]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ugh. I'm working on my freind's laptop and the space bar doesn't work very well. Any spaces you see I had to go back and fix them. Did I sayUgh already?

Jeremie walked into the courtyard of Kadic, a large smile on his face. Kaitie walked akwardly behind. The two geniuses strode up to the lyoko gang and greeted them.  Jeremie  announced what had happened, still grinning. 

"Guess who just made a program to steal XANA's personal files, guys?"  

The entire group looked up in disbelief. Odd stood politely and put a hand on Jeremie's shoulder.

"Great job, Einstein. Idon't think I'veever met anyone like you."

The boy led Jeremie away. Jeremie looked over his shoulder at Kaitie, a look of asking for forgiveness on his face. She looked down modestly. 

Aelita walked up to Kaitie, frowning. They looked at each other for a moment, accepting each other's prescence for both liking the same person. Aelita remembered hating Kaitie for so long, but understanding the sorrow look on the girl's face showed what had really happened.

"Ice cream parlor?" the pink-haired girl asked the brunette. Kaitie nodded, and they walked off campus together, their freindship just beginning.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]