Broken by zukogirl6
[Reviews - 8]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's hard to believe that I can write such romance stories, seeing to it I never had a boyfriend.

-KT

 

First Person View - Jeremie Belpois

******************************************************************

The night we went out was glorious. It was around the beginning of winter, and three days later it started snowing. A week later we were allowed to go to class, and Kaitie and I trudged through the snow together. Nobody gave us looks, I had heard that there were already rumors throughout the teachers that we like each other (of course that could have been a rumor itself).

Jeremie, why don't you just tell Aelita how you feel, I had often asked myself. It had been so hard keeping the secret in until Kaitie came. Everyone knew I liked her, Aelita. Her name before, Maya, it was beautiful. But then there was Kaitie. I was torn between them. But by taking her out when I wasn't even sure Aelita wanted Odd.... It was heartbreaking. and wrong. I had no idea which one like me more, and more important than that, who I myself like more.

But the way she looked at me the night I nearly let XANA slip, the night that she will never remember, it made me nearly hypnotized. But there's no such thing as hypnotysm. Or is there? Kaitie nearly made it real.

So we trudged through the snow. Most people out at that time were late for class, like us, so there weren't very many. We were so close in our heavy coats it was hard to tell there were twopeople heading for the door. We stopped to open the doorknob, and she accidentally - was it? - touched me on the cheek with her lips. I blushed and felt like kissing her back, but I didn't. I was a little embarrassed to be around her in the first place. We had developed such a strong relationship in a month. Most of my thoughts of XANA and what he was plotting for so long at  this time were occupied by either Aelita or Kaitie. It was complicated, and I couldn't explain it, no matter how intelligent I am.

BUt there was something about this girl that made it more mysterious that I loved more than her. Who can resist trying to find a secret? From that day on I swore to myself to find the secret.

The secret of love, even if it was impossible.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]