Broken by zukogirl6
[Reviews - 8]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What do you get out of doing nothing?

-KT

Entry from the virtual diary of Kaitie Zelu-

Today I virtualized near the whole group. Jeremie told me that next I would learn to set of the back-in-time mechanism. I really wish he would stop telling me to wait for the next thing. Maybe one thing at a time is too much for him. Not much else happened today. He did hug me in private after I virtualized everyone, though.

KT

******************************************************************

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

******************************************************************

Kaitie's point of viewn-two days after virtualization.

I sat on the bench next to Ulrich and Yumi. We chatted about a few random things. not much about Lyoko. William came up and asked Yumi if she would like to go out with him. I sighed in disbelief. how many times had this happened all week? Yumi stood up, took his hand, said alright and walked away. This time, Ulrich didn't just grumble. We all sat silent, knowing he was about to burst. Yumi and walked out of earshot, and he said aloud, "Well if that's the way it has to be!"

Standing up, the infuriated boy screamed at Sissi to "get over here right now!" She ran over with a sqeal of delight and he told her they were going out. She grabbed his hand and ran away, dragging Ulrich behind her. Odd broke, because he secretly liked Sissi (which I had found out, seeing he hid a picture of her in, not under, his pillow). He quickly asked aelita out. She shocked, said, "Oh, Odd, I'd love to but-" "Great Aelita!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her away, "let's go and find out where we're gonna go!"

A giggled as Jeremie, dumbstruck, watched them go. He hadn't heard the "but" Aelita had said, and was shocked. I tried to cheer him up.

"I guess there are going to be a lot of reservations at some restaurant tonight, huh Jeremie?" That set him off like a firework. Great going Kaitie.

"That's it, Kaitie we're going out."

"You- you mean like a-a date?"

"Yup."

It was nice going out with him. A break from reality and XANA. We went to a decent restaurant, not a fancy place you would usually take someone out to. We didn't get all kissy-kissy, our relationship wasn't as developed yet. I also think he enjoyed having a girlfriend that hadn't been around during around 1974. When we walked to our dorms, i gave him a little kiss on the cheek. He blushed a deep scarlet and gave me this look. I think that the group of ours was breaking up in some ways, but mending back together using each other. We were getting happiness from ourselves by using a person, though I don't know how.

The night Jeremie and I shared together was so beautiful. The only way I can I can really describe it was... musical. Only music could ever really describe love, and music is never words. Songs are words, but music alone is not. No matter how bad it sounds, it always is beautiful in a way. It is never made out of words, so words can never describe it. Some say it sounds like honey, but there will never be a way to describe music.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]