Broken by zukogirl6
[Reviews - 8]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The review of "The New Girl."

The New Girl

A new girl, Kaitie, arrives at Kadic. She, within a few days, encounters XANA. She is carried by the team to the factory. They go back in time, and she is chosen as one of them. Having an IQ nearly as high is Jeremie Kaitie becomes his apprentice if something should happen to him or if they ever need a backup genius.

Character Info

Kaitie had the appearence of an eleven-year-old on a ninth grade level, who takes classes in eighth and seventh grade. She has brown hair with light blue eyes, and is nearly as smart as Jeremie. She has feelings for Jeremie which she dare not tell anyone, and senses that Odd likes her, too.

Preface

Kaitie has gone through much of Jeremie's training. At the beginning of this story they are all gathered in the factory, about to be virtualized. Except that Kaitie has already been and is about to virtualize them instead of Jeremie. She has found a way to keep a diary/blog that barely anybody would ever be able to hack into. she hang out with the gang every day, and seem to take her eyes off of Jeremie. Yumi has decided for sure that she and Ulrich are not together, and Ulrich regrets nearly telling her that they shouldn't be together. The team is having some major relationship issues, in other words.

 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]