It's an Odd, Odd World by Tosan
[Reviews - 1]

Printer
- Text Size +
Disclaimer: I do not own any thing on television, they are the property of their owners and not mine; this was done for fun

It was a quiet morning as the birds chirped, and Odd was in bed, sleeping like a baby. He woke to the alarm, which was playing the Mc. Donalds theme song.
"Who put on this stupid alarm!" he said before getting out of bed, which turned into a giant cube of cheese. He didn't see the cube of cheese and instead went out the room and out of the room.

But to his surprise, the Hall turned out to be the Cafeteria, full with hungry kids that looked like clowns, even Odd was a clown. Most people would be distrubed by this, which he was, but considering he saw a plate of food on an empty table he went over to it and took a seat.

Amazingly the pancakes talked, "Don't eat us!" they screamed in a mixture of sadness, fright, and hopefullness, but to their dismay, they were lifted up by a forked and into a wide mouth the size of Odd's hair.

He stood up and this time was in his boxers, and he now coming out of his daze retreated out of the room while screaming. The moment he exited the room, he fell into a large pool and then floated up to the surface where he regained himself then swam to the edge.

Upon getting out he spotted Ulrich with a straw in his ear. Now just realising that things have been going strange since he woke up, he asked him what was going on.

"Ulrich whats going on?" he asked while walking over.

"Nothing, you?" He answered rather bored looking, but Odd shrugged it off.

"Not sure really..." he answered before spotting Yumi coming over in her Lyoko garb.
She walked toward Ulrich then started sucking on the straw, a pink liquid coming through the straw
Then took out a fan and started fanning Ulrich with it

"Now I am confused" he said before leaving the pool area and ended up in the scanner room, only the scanners were replaced with celery and the rest of the room was assorted vegetables.

"Get in the celery" said Jeremie's voice from wherever he was.

Odd complied and went into a celery stick and out of no-where, a giant knife came and smeared pea nut butter over the celery and Odd, then several dried graps followed and stuck into the peanut butter. The celery was picked up by a giant hand and was eaten by a mouth.

Odd appeared on Lyoko and landed in the desert region, then out of thin air a dog appeared and started chasing Odd around since he was a cat. Three crabs appeared and started attacking Ulrich, Yumi, and Aelita who were there when it started.

Ulrich ran up to one crab, and shook its leg "Excuse me I have to sulk" he bade then walked away to a spot behind a rock; The crab feeling lonely, ran to the edge and jumped off.

Aelita walked up to the second crab, "You know I'm smarter than u" she bragged. The crab shrank and blew up, because it felt retarded.

Yumi went to the third crab and a black mist came out of her mouth because she was a goth and engulfed the crab which blew up while Aelita ran to the tower which was a giant hot dog. Then a white light engulfed the world and time reset

Odd woke up and everything was normal "Something tells me I'm the only one who remembers this..." he sighed happily.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]