Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
     “AH!” Jeremie cried, climbing down the ladder of the elevator, above him, on the ground floor, were the Xanafied dogs.

    He felt blood running down his leg from the stinging dog bite.

    RING!

    “Erh” Jeremie growled as he put one arm threw one of the rungs of the ladder. He pulled out his cell and looked up as he answered it.

    “Jeremie, where are you?” Odd’s voice asked.

    “In the elevator shaft.” Jeremie said. His hand slipped, causing him to drop the phone. “Zut.”

    It fell down and down, only stopping when it hit Odd’s head, who had just opened the top of the elevator.

    Odd picked up the phone from the floor and looked up. “Jeremie!”

    “Odd! The dogs are coming!” Jeremie shouted down as thumps were heard on the top of the elevator.

    Odd saw a dog’s head, foam and a piece of khaki cloth was at its mouth.

    Odd went backwards, back into the lab as the dog jumped down.

    Two more followed it, causing Odd to pick up a piece of metal off the ground. He backed up as the three dogs moved towards him, backing him up to a wall.

    A second passed with nothing happening. Odd first thought Aelita had deactivated the tower, in till the lead dog, still holding the piece of what looked like Jeremie’s pants leg, lunged forward at Odd, biting him on the arm he had put up to protect himself.

    “AHH!” Odd screamed, dropping the metal on the dog’s head.

    Odd lifted the arm the dog had gripped itself to and threw the dog to the wall, making the dog loosen its grip, but not let go.

 

~~~

    "There's the tower." Aelita said, motioning towards the tower that was dead ahead of them.

    "And there's two monsters." Ulrich said.

    "I hate spiders." Yumi said, pulling out her fans, ready to throw.

    "Why did Odd ever call them terantulas?" Aelita asked, shaking her head.

    "That's our Odd for you." Ulrich said, his katana out and ready in his hand. He looked over at Yumi and asked, "You take one, I'll take the other?"

    "Alright." Yumi said, smiling as she threw her fans, one right after another. The first one went by, cutting off its laser arms, the second went by and cut it in the snoute, hitting the eye of Xana and killing it.

    "Show off." Ulrich said as Yumi caught her two fans.

    "Just distract that one, and we can get Aelita to the tower." Yumi said, smiling as she put her fans back in the bow on her back.

    Ulrich reved foward, shooting in front of the two girls.

    "You two are perfict together." Aelia said, smiling as she grabbed onto Yumi's waist even tighter so that she wouldn't fall.

    "What?" Yumi asked, not hearing.

    "Oh, nothing." Aelita said, knowing the two didn't want to admit it. She noticed that the tower was closer as they slowed down so that they could turn and Aelita could get off. "Thanks."

    "Of cource." Yumi said, watching Aelita walk into the tower.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]