Blood by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
    “Odd, if you keep going like this, you’ll be light headed in no time.” Jeremie said, watching Odd from the desk chair.

    Odd glanced up at the blond haired boy but kept blowing into the blue mass of plastic.

    Kiwi went over to his master who was sitting on the floor in front of the door to the dorm. Odd took a breath and continued to blow into the plastic, making it look more like a back of a chair.

    “Now we can say he’s full of hot air.”  Ulrich said from his bed.

    Odd looked at Ulrich but still didn’t say a thing.

    “What’d he do to get this one?” Yumi asked, sitting on Odd’s bed, next to Aelita.

    “Actually, Sissi gave it to him.” Aelita said.

    “Huh, really?” Yumi asked, surprised. “Incredible.”

    “Ha! Finished!” Odd said as he stud up and sat down the blown up chair on the floor.

    “Odd, even your scrawny butt won’t fit in that chair.” Ulrich said, looking at the child sized chair.

    “I’M SIVELT! NOT SCRAWNY!” Odd exclaimed before moving the chair to the spot in front of the door.

    Odd sat down on the chair, fitting perfectly.

    BIP, BIP, BIP.

    Jeremie turned around and opened the laptop on Ulrich’s desk.

    “There’s an activated tower.” Jeremie said, looking at the red screen.

    “Why does he have to attack during our free time?” Ulrich asked as he stood up.

    “Come on, we better deactivate the tower before he attacks.” Aelita said as she and Yumi got up.

    Odd tried to get up out of the chair, only to find himself stuck.

    Jeremie got up and the four friends looked down at Odd.

    “This is humiliating.” Odd said, as he tried to wiggle out of the chair.

    “This might help.” Yumi said, knelling down and unplugging the plug on the chair.

    Odd started to sink and was able to get up, letting the five run out of the room and head to the factory.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]