Blind As A Bat by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Searching For Clues

          “Did I just hear you right?” Odd asked after Jérémie told Ulrich and Odd.

          Jérémie turned his face to Odd’s voice, over by his bed.

          “Ya, someone’s trying to kill off all the Einsteins.” Ulrich said from next to Odd. “I heard about it about a week ago.”

          “Do you know who’s been attack?” Aélita asked.

          “Ya. And it’s a long list.” Ulrich pulled a piece of paper from his bag on the floor at his feet and read from it. “Pichoneater, year 7, Robonson, year 8, Hérve, now Jérémie. “His left hand reached for a pen in-between him and Odd and scribbled down Jérémie’s last name and his grade. “Milles, year 11, Ellis, year 11, Carmikal, year 12, and finally, Jullis-Manner, year 13.”

          “I don’t even know half of these people.” Odd said.

          “I think Milles left after what happened to him.” Yumi said. “He go pushed off the science building.”

          “How’d he survive?” Aélita asked.

          “He fell on the cheerleading squad.”

          “That’s funny, please tell me that Sissi was there that day.” Odd said, laughing.

          “Ya, she was!”

          “I so wish I could’ve seen that!” Ulrich said, laughing as well.

          The laughing calmed down and Yumi said, “Hey, since we’ve got the rest of the day off, let’s go and asked the victims.”

          “Alright.” Odd said. “I’ll take the 7e  and 8e years.”

          “I’ll find Hérve and Carmikal.” Ulrich said

          “And I’ll take the last two.” Yumi said.

          “While, me and Jérémie’ll search the web for anything we can find.” Aélita said.

          Odd took the sheet of paper from Ulrich and said, “Ok, I’m gonna see Pichoneater and Robonson.” he gave Ulrich the paper back and got up.

          “Shouldn’t we tell the KCSI that we’re helping?” Ulrich asked as he handed Yumi the paper to memorize the name.

          “I’ll do it.” Jérémie said.

          “Ok.” Yumi said as she handed Ulrich the paper back.

          The three walked out the room and shut the door.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]