Blind As A Bat by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
News

          “Jérémie, how are you?” Yumi asked as she walked over to the lunch table.

          Jérémie looked in the direction of her voice and said, “I’m fine. I just hope Xana doesn’t attack.”

          “I didn’t even think about that.” Ulrich said.

         “What?” Odd asked, moving his hand to take some of Jérémie’s French fries.

          “Odd.” Jérémie said.

 

Odd’s hand stopped moving. “What?”

          “I would like to eat some of my fries.”

          “You could hear my hand moving to your tray!”

          “Ya, my eyes might be gone for a while but my hearing’s not.”

          “But how are you gonna send us to Lyokô?” Ulrich asked.

          “I’ve done it without looking enough times to do it without looking now.” Jérémie said.

          “How ‘bout going to the factory?” Yumi asked before taking a sip from her cola.

          “I don’t know.”

          “We’ll figure it out.” Ulrich said. “In the mean time, you might wanna talk to Aélita. She should know about today.”

          “We can go right now.” Odd said. “After I finish eating. I’m starved.”

          “Here, take it.” Jérémie said pushing his tray to Odd. “I’m going.”

          Jérémie got up and walked, as if he could see, to the door and down the steps.

          “Jérémie! Wait! I’ll come with you!” Yumi called, pushing her tray to Odd. She ran out to him and found him standing at the bottom of the stairs. She jumped down the stairs and landed next to Jérémie. “Ok, let’s go.”
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]