Blind As A Bat by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Going Home

          Odd opened the door to his dorm room and found Yumi, Ulrich, Jérémie and heard Aélita’s voice. Yumi and Ulrich were playing Sandwich on the floor and Jérémie was on Ulrich’s bed with Kiwi talking to Aelita.

          As soon as the door opened, Ulrich and Yumi got up off the floor.

          “I see I’m not the only one cross dressing.” Yumi said as she saw him in the light blue spaghetti strapped dress. His hair had fallen down.

          “Shut up! This wasn’t my idea.”

          “I’ve gotta take a picture of this!” Ulrich said grabbing his digital camera from one of his desk draws.

          “NO!” Odd cried, reaching for his camera.

          Odd tackled Ulrich down to the ground, in the process moving the dress to moon Yumi, Jérémie, Aélita, and Kiwi.

          “HUH! Odd! I DO NOT want to see your ass!” Yumi cried, covering her eyes with her left arm. “Did they take your underwear too?”

          Odd stopped long enough to pull the end of the dress down. In that time Ulrich started to snap pictures.

          Odd, being defeated, went over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of boxers and slid them on under his dress. He took off the dress and threw it on his desk.

          “I wonder if Sissi would like a present.” Ulrich asked himself.

          “With the way she helped us find her father, we should.” Yumi said.

          “I just remembered,” Jérémie said, “Bouden said that they where able to get in contact with Moore’s dad. His son was helping him and is now in jouve for attempted murder.”

          “So it was him.” Yumi said.

          “Ya.” Jérémie said.

 The End
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]