Blind As A Bat by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Yumi

          Ulrich sat down on his bed as Kiwi jumped up to him. Ulrich started to pet him and looked at the clock. 21:27. Almost lights out.

          “Hey! What are you doing here!” a guys voice carried threw the wall.

          Ulrich’s door opened up and shut so fast, Kiwi didn’t have time to jump up.

          Ulrich looked at who had entered his room and saw that it was Yumi, facing the door in her bra and underwear.

          “Yumi! Are you ok?” 

          Yumi was shaking so much that Ulrich ran over to her and put his arm around her. He noticed blood was running down her back.

          Ulrich took her to Odd’s bed and sat her down. He wrapped a blanket around her and hugged her to warm her up.

          “Ttttthhhhankssss Ulriiiccchhh.” Yumi tried to say, her teeth chattering.

          Ulrich looked at her face and saw the color coming back.

          “How’d you get free?”

          “I’ve been taking lessens from Hiroki about breaking locks.” Yumi said, her teeth chattering less. “Odd’s still there.”

          “Where is there?”

          “The tennis court they’re having the techno dance at. They put us in the shed.”

          “You’ve got to tell Delmas and the police.”

          “Can I borrow some clothes?”

          Ulrich stud up and went to his closet. He pulled out a long sleeve green turtle-neck and a pair of green cargo pants. He handed the clothing to Yumi and said, “Here you go.”

          “Thanks.” Yumi said putting on the turtle-neck and then the pants. “Ulrich, could I borrow your belt? You’re a couple size too big.”

         “You calling me fat?” He asked with a smile as he grabbed a belt from inside his closet.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]