Christmas with the Belpois’ Unabridged by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
          That night, Jeremie and Aelita slept in Jeremie’s warm bed again. Jeremie woke up in the middle of the night, feeling something good.

         “Ah, Jeremie, I love you.” Aelita said in barely a whisper. She squeezed her hand, and in turn, squeezed Jeremie’s penis, making him smile as she started to rub it.

  

        “I love you too Aelita.” Jeremie said.

         Jeremie felt Aelita grip a bit too tight. “Aelita, could you let go?”

  

        “Jeremie.” Aelita said, shaking her head. Her eyes still closed. “Where are you?”

          “Aelita?” Jeremie asked, wondering what she was talking about. Than it hit him, she was dreaming and it was ending as a nightmare. Jeremie did the first thing that came into his mind on how to wake her up and save his penis from getting squashed to death. He took her head and moved it so he was looking straight at her face and kissed her as passionately as he had ever imagined.

         Aelita’s eyes flew open as she woke up.

         Jeremie saw that she was awake and ended the kiss, much to his disappointment.

         “Man that was a weird dream.” Aelita said, not realizing her hand was still squeezing Jeremie’s penis.

         “Uh, Aelita.” Jeremie said, in a lot of pain now with her fingernails going in, “Could you let go?”

         “What?” Aelita asked. Than she felt that she was griping something and let go.”Oh.”

         “Thank you.”

         “I’m sorry Jeremie, I didn’t know I was actually doing it to you.” Aelita said.

         “It’s ok.” Jeremie said, putting his arms around Aelita and bringing her closer to him only to find out that she had taken her bra off that night. “Before the dream turned into a nightmare, I liked it.”

         “Ok, you did, did you?” Aelita asked, a smile on her face.

  

        “What was your dream like to you?” Jeremie asked.

  

        “You were wearing nothing at all and I was playing with your penis.” Aelita said.

  

        “Well then.” Jeremie said as he shifted in the bed so that he was able to push down his pants and underwear. “I can make your good dream come true.”

         He took Aelita’s hand and let her feel that he wasn’t wearing anything past his waist. Aelita smiled as she started to play with his penis.

         Jeremie’s eyes started to drupe as he felt it.

          The two started to fall asleep and neither of them realized it.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]