Bridge. by Izzeban
[Reviews - 7]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You'll never guess what drink I drank while writing this!

Well, maybe you will.

There was nothing. Tamiya could not tell if her tears were the rain or the rain were ther tears. Either way would have been possible. She lay pressed against the bleeding and unconscious Milly by the wind, water coming down on the two so much that Tamiya couldn't breathe without coughing up water.

Where is Ulrich?!? Tamiya screamed in her mind. This was worse than danger. This was mortal peril.

A large "CRACK!" was heard; it filled Tamiya's ears with more fear than ever before. And before she new it, she was blown away. Tumbling in the cold, she heard a thud that shut out the sound of the storm, and she opened her evers for a second, of course closing them after rain stung them like needles. The tree that she and Milly were up against had fallen. But, wait, why weren't they by the tree where they were? tamiya was dazed and confused and for what seemed to be forever thought of impending death. But suddenly, she was reassured by a friendly voice.

"You two are gonna get out of this mess just fine."

~~~

"Wait," said Jeremie. "Don't take the elevator, especially after what happened when Ulrich went in." Jeremie didn't even know where Ulrich was, other than from the crash that he heard, that great, scraping crash that had concerned them all.

"Take the ladder instead," Jeremie insisted. The ladder was in the side of the room and led down to the scanners. The gang used this ladder passage whenever the elevator was out of order, and obviously, it was.

A few seconds later, Jeremie had fixed the Scanner.lyo file and had virtualized both Odd and Aelita on Lyoko.

However, XANA had taken the extra time to create a welcoming commitee of monsters. Odd hadn't felt this suspense in a while. He hopped onto his Overboard, gesturing to Aelita to join him.

"Let's go!"

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]