Bridge. by Izzeban
[Reviews - 7]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Code: Lyoko or any of its characters, properties, or any related matter. This work of fanfiction is purely for the intent of fun and is not intended to infringe on the owners in any way. No profit of any form is being made by this work of fanfiction.

"...And as you can see, the storm is absolutely furious! Contrary to today's news report, which in fact called for another scorching day in our current heatwave, there IS a very real storm in this region."

Milly Solovieff had a solemn look on her face as she delivered the report. Obviously, this was a force to be reckoned with. Fear pierced her mind like an iron stake.

Tamiya Diop cut the recording and lowered the camera.

"Awesome, Milly," she said, "but I think we need to get a closer look at this storm rather than look at it from a window."

Milly's fears took over as she froze up inside.

"...Are you suggesting that we...go out there?"

"Yes, I am," replied Tamiya, flatly.

 ~~~

 Fix. Fix. I need to fix it. Now.

/-CHECK VALUES EQUAL to SCANNER.lyo
(-VALUES not found
/-CHECK  PREVIOUS LOCATION of SCANNER.lyo
(-LOCATION at REGISTRY ENTRY NUMBER 8628
/-CALL DELETED FILES BACKUP
(-Displaying...

I'd really screwed up this time. I vow that after this ordeal I will never hack anthing not in my posession. I can't believe my thirst for a quick fix turned into this...my insides feel like they're being wrenched from my body, and I'm in a panic. I don't have much of a life anymore...

Help me... 

~~~

"Help me!" Tamiya screamed, a muffled scream denied by the cacophony of wind and rain. She was laying face down in the soaking wet mud, using her video camera to shield herself from the stinging force. It wasn't working. Milly was lying motionless by a tree, a trickle of blood streaming down her cheek was smeared by the rain.

I should have never suggested this, Tamiya thought. Suddenly, she recalled an event from the day before.

~"Sure I'd like to get involved in the new soccer program, Tamiya," said Ulrich. "Here, let me give you my nunber so we can stay in contact about it."~

Tamiya reached for her cell phone and struggled to keep from being blown away. She got it out and blindly dialed. After all, she couldn't even see the numbers. She held it up to her ear and hoped for everything to go smoothly. Of course, it wouldn't.

 

 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]