Bridge. by Izzeban
[Reviews - 7]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The last chapter (don't look for expressive details, here, it's JUST an epilogue). Look for my next entry in Bitter Realities!

After the return trip, everything turned out smoothly. Hiroki was still at home, meaning he had survived the storm (and had been able to play his Mario Kart game). Yumi was understandably relieved.

Both Milly and Tamiya survived, remembering nothing of the event. Milly's injury was caused when Tamiya's camera was carried by the wind and smashed her on the forehead. Tamiya regained the camera to use it for cover.

The storm had reached out to seven nearby cities and destroyed nearly every structure in relative reach (Yumi's house included). All of the structures were restored with the return trip.

Jeremie managed to make contact with the programmer of the "Bridge" program (calling himself Jack Fawzi; if this was his true name was yet to be determined) once more, explaining to him what had happened and that he could find a variety of uses for the program. Jeremie asked Fawzi to consider programming more utilities like "Bridge," to which Fawzi replied "he would think about."

Overall, the Lyoko gang had overcome another potential disaster. This encounter was one that none of them -- or XANA, would forget.

 

/-TERMINATE INTERFACE

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]