Worlds away from Home by Vchat20
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Chapter 8: “The Chapter without a Name”

We are back in Chad’s bedroom in his own world. Nothing appears to have changed and the previously playing episode of Code Lyoko is still running on the TV. Chad soon wakes up.

Chad: looks around the room “What the? What happened?”

He looks around the room and soon checks his watch to see that it is still the same day as when he left.

Chad: sighs “It was just a dream.”

He sits up and proceeds to pull his laptop from his backpack. He opens firefox and locates the link to LyokoFreak and quickly find his way to the thread entitle “What are your CL Dreams?”. He swiftly clicks the reply button and proceeds to describe his dream:

Here’s another one for the record books. I just woke up from a very vivid CL dream. It started out with me arriving to the CL universe inside one of the scanners. I quickly joined the group and became a roommate with Jeremie. Pretty much standard stuff with school and all that junk. Christmas break was fun. XANA tried to reproduce the “Cold War” episode but failed of course. That was also my first time on Lyoko. For the rest of the vacation I stayed with Yumi and her parents along with Aelita. After vacation I managed to become the new computer lab teacher. Jeremie somehow got the super computer to allow me to contact TB3 here on the forums. After that was a blur and then I woke up.

Strange stuff huh?

He quickly clicks the submit button and returns to the CL Discussion forum. To his surprise, TB3 happens to be browsing the forum.

Chad slides over to the computer on his desk and loads up another episode of Code Lyoko. As the episode starts, a beeping could be heard from his laptop. He checks his laptop and it appears as if he has got a new PM on LyokoFreak. He quickly goes to his PM Inbox and quickly notices the subject of the newest unread message:

RE: Important News!”

That is the same subject line of the PM he sent TB3 in his dream. He cautiously clicks on the message, afraid of what he is going to read. The message appears on the screen:

I’m confused. Was it real or was it a dream? Are you trying to pull my leg or what? You sent me a PM just a few minutes ago telling me you were actually in the CL universe, but now you post a message saying it was nothing more than a dream.”

What? It was just a dream wasn’t it? Or was it?

Author Note’s:

Yep. This is the final chapter of this story. Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please stay tuned for some more exciting fics coming soon:-)

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]