Worlds away from Home by Vchat20
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Disclaimer:Sadly, I do not own Code Lyoko. The adoption rights currently belong to Moonscoop thus far.

This first chapter is fairly short. It's really only meant to properly introduce Chad and describe his background a bit better.

Intro: Let’s just introduce our new character here, shall we? His name is Chad. He is 18 years of age and is currently a college student. He is quite a lot like Jeremie. Is called Einstein a lot amongst his friends and has a very similar personality. He is approximately 6 feet tall, black hair, glasses, is wearing a blue t-shirt and blue jeans and clean, white shoes..


In our first view, we are in a Volkswagen New Beetle with our main character in the driver’s seat. In place of the factory radio, we see a small
video screen
. As he stops at a traffic light, he quickly presses a few buttons on the screen and soon “Code Lyoko “ A World without Danger” starts playing. With one extra click, it is back on the main screen. The traffic light changes to green and he drives off. He proceeds to drive down a few quiet streets lined with small houses till he arrives at his destination.


Our next view is on a quaint suburban home in a quiet suburban neighborhood. We see it is in the middle of the fall season as plenty of multi-colored leaves have fallen and have blanketed the ground. In the driveway we see a white minivan parked up by the garage. In a few moments, we see the navy blue Volkswagen pull into the driveway just by the front porch. The engine cuts out and we see our main character climb out of the vehicle. He reaches into the back seat and pulls out his backpack. He closes the door and presses a button located on his keychain remote. The lights on the car flash and the horn makes a quick chirp. He proceeds to walk up the front steps and into the front door. He looks around and notices his mom working on the computer in the adjacent room.




Chad: “Hi Mom. I’m home.”

Mom: “Hi hon. Lunch is on the
kitchen counter.”



He makes his way into the kitchen and notices there is pizza on the counter. He grabs a plate and proceeds upstairs. He enters his room and closes the door behind him. He sets the plate of pizza on his bed along with his backpack. He sits down at the computer and grabs the TV remote and presses a button causing the TV to switch to a blank screen with “VIDEO” in the corner. A few folders later, some previously recorded episodes of Code Lyoko are found and with a simple double-click; the selected episode appears on the television. He shuts of the computer monitor, sits down on his bed and proceeds
to eat while watching Code Lyoko.


After he finishes eating, he places the empty
plate on the floor and lies down on the bed while continuing to watch the episode. Within a few moments, he is out like a light.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]