A Fine Mess by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
                After my hands reappeared and Yumi’s mom had called me to wake up, I got up, off the bed and went over to the closet to see if I could find something to wear. I didn’t want to wear her same old black clothes. Not me, Odd Della Robbia, the only guy at Kadic that can pull of wearing purple and pink and not have many people think I’m weird, which I am anyway, but that’s different.

  

              I found an orange long sleeve shirt and put it on. Than I found a green vest and put that on over top of the orange shirt. Now for the pants. The only thing I could find was black pants and one pair of old faded out pink sweats and I don’t want to be murdered by Yumi even though she’s going to be made if she ever sees that photo of me and Ulrich, well, her and Ulrich by the cafeteria. I found a pair of black pants with a white line going down both legs and put that on.

               I looked on the floor of her closet and found an old pair of orange shoes and put them on. As I got up, I saw a hat and pair of gloves on her table. I picked up the hat and saw that it was one of those Japanese cat hats, with the ears and pom-poms. I put that on with the gloves before walking down stairs.

               “Hey Yumi, why you dressed like that?” Hiroki asked. “You want to impress Ulrich?”          

               “Hiroki, leave your sister alone.” Mr. Ishiyama said as he was looking at the paper.

  

              “Here you go hun.” Mrs. Ishiyama said as she handed me a bowl. I looked in it and saw it was rice and smiled as if I was used to having rice for breakfast.

  

              I took the chop sticks and tried to use them as a shovel so I could just push the food into my mouth. Not eating much had made me hungrier than normal.

   

             “I see you have your apatite back.” Mrs. Ishiyama said, smiling.

   

             I sat down my empty bowl and looked up at the clock. 7:45.

  

              I stud up and said, “I’ve got to get going to school.”

  

              “Alright, bye honey.” Mrs. Ishiyama said as I left the room and headed for Kadic.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]