A Fine Mess by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
 I opened the door and walked in, shutting it behind me. I walked over to Yumi’s closet and opened it up, looking for her pajamas.

               You know, in a way, I could have sex with myself. I thought before shaking my head. No Odd, Ulrich would kill you. But he would never find out, would he?

               I reached into her closet and found the spaghetti strapped shirt and lounge pants she uses as pajamas. Something green caught my eyes as I reached to shut the closet and moved things away to see Ulrich’s green outfit, neatly folded in the back of the closet.

                Oh ho ho, Ulrich, Something going on between you and Yumi more than “just friends”. I thought as I held up Ulrich’s shirt.

                Ring!

                I folded Ulrich’s shirt and threw it back in the back of the closet and picked up Yumi’s pink cell to answer it.

               “Hello?” I asked in my normal voice.

                “Is this Yumi?” I heard William ask from the other end.

                “Oh, uh yes.” I said, raising my voice to be more like Yumi’s.

  

              “You sound weird, are you ok?” William asked.

                “Ya, I’m fine William.”

                “Alright, I was wondering if you remembered about that math test we have tomorrow?”

               “Ya, I remember.” I lied, I had forgotten about her math quiz.

  

              “Are you sure you’re ok?” He asked again.

               “I’m fine William. I’m just a little tired.”

               “Alright, sorry than. Good night.”

               “Night William.”

               I hung up and sighed as I sat down the cell. I walked back over to where I had sat down Yumi’s pajamas and picked them up again. I changed out of Yumi’s clothes and into her pajamas, trying not to get too distracted for Ulrich’s sake. I tried to put up her hair in the pony tail thing she had it in, and failed for the first five or six times. I haven’t had my hair down like this in years and haven’t had to do my sisters’ hair so it took me a while. After I got it in the pony tail, I turned off the lights and went to bed.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]