Code: Harkness by Trickster88
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Short chapter, but they get longer. (: Enjoy!

Chapter 5

"Ok, five new staff members all arrive on the same day. They all sit together at lunch. I think we can safely assume something is going on." Ulrich stuck his thumbs in his belt loops and stared cooly at Jeremie. Yumi leaned against the smooth wall of the quiet factory and Odd sat cross-legged on the floor. Jeremie swiveled in the giant computer chair, his leg secured against the side.

"Yes, but there are no towers active. Anywhere. Xana isn't behind this." Ulrich approached the giant floating ball that served as a map of Lyoko.

"Something is definitely going on. Whether it's Xana or not is a separate issue. We're the Lyoko Warriors and if something bad is happening, we have to stop it." Ulrich turned to look at his friends. They all nodded in terse agreement.

"What do we do?" Odd asked, stretching on the floor. Jeremy spoke up.

"Just keep an eye on those teachers. If anyone finds anything, report back immediately." The other children nodded and Jeremie turned back to the supercomputer. 

"Aelita?" Jeremie tapped a few keys and menus of technical crap no one could understand popped up and fled to the other screens. After a moment there was an answer.

"Jeremie?" Aelita's face popped up and froze on the main screen as the other windows continued their journey to wherever they were being sent. 

"Hello Aelita." Jeremie smiled shyly and the others gathered around the computer monitor. 

"We're having some trouble, Aelita. We need you to see if you can feel anything strange going on in Lyoko Jeremie may have missed." Yumi explained. 

"Over half of our teachers are mysteriously on vacation." Odd added, scratching the back of his head. Aelita nodded.

"Of course I'll check for you. I can't feel anything strange going on right now, but I'll go outside and have a look around." She smiled at them and they thanked her. The window closed.

"We'd better get back before break ends." Ulrich muttered, and they began to head out, Odd helping Jeremie. Yumi and Ulrich exchanged a glance. 

Why the hell was Jeremie blushing so much?

Chapter End Notes:
One review and I'll post the next chapter? (:
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]