History Uncovered by Kiwi Lee, HeirOfJeremie
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       Jeremie was sitting in a chair. He was saying about an artificial intelligence he found in a supercomputer. Her name, she couldn’t remember, so Jeremie named her Maya.  

     Everyone in the room could hear about Odd, Yumi, and Ulrich going to Lyoko. They heard about Xana and Aelita.   

    Some of the parents grabbed their children and walked out of the house. Protests came from the younger ones, not understanding why they were being taken away from the party.   

    Once it was over, Jeremie asked, “Where did you get this?”  

           “The computer in the old factory.” Herve said. 

      Jeremie was starting to move the conversation out of the dinning hall. Once the two were in the living room he said, “I was 13 when I did that. It’s long over.” 

      “Ha, you admitted it!” Herve said pointing his finger in Jeremie’s chest.  

     “I didn’t admit anything.” Jeremie said pushing Herve’s finger away. “Aelita’s as human as you and me.”

       “I’ll believe that in a million years.” Herve said.

       Jeremie was getting tired of this. “Look, if you don’t leave I’ll have to call the cops.”  

     “Don’t have to threaten.” He walked out the door.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]