The New Girl by zukogirl6
[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary: A new girl arrives at Kadic, and realizes she has feelings for Jeremie. Aelita has dreams of a girl that looks suspiciously like Kaitie, the new girl. Jeremie tries his best to keep his secret of Lyoko, and almost fails. Part of series To Understand
Rated: K+
Categories: Seasons Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: To Understand
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1155 Read: 23815
Published: Sep 24, 2006 Updated: Oct 01, 2006

1. Chapter 1 - Kaitie by zukogirl6 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (343 words)
This is the first official chapter of my series, To Understand. This is also my first time on a fan-fiction site.

2. Chapter 2 - Yumi and the New Girl by zukogirl6 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (332 words)
When Yumi and Kaitie meet, it doesn't turn out very bad.

3. Chapter 3 - Trustworthy by zukogirl6 [Reviews - 0] (480 words)

This chapter is about how Kaitie feels Jeremie, Yumi, and Aelita are keeping something from her. She tries to prove that she's trustworthy, and she'll do anything for the first freinds in her life.

4. Chapter 4 - Aelita's Dream by zukogirl6 [Reviews - 0] (318 words)
You, as the reader, know some things about Kaitie that I don't know of. yet each of us know more than each other, and we know more than the people who know more than us. We each have different visions of what book characters look like, no matter who they are.

5. Chapter 5 - Struggling With a Secret by zukogirl6 [Reviews - 0] (318 words)
I hope you like my story so far. I have been working SO hard just thinking. I have to daydream every night before I go to sleep. It gets frustrating to think about it. I also listen to Code Lyoko music as I am writing this. Imagine listening to the theme song. Just the FULL version. And over and over ond over again. Including the instumental version. And an audio of Jeremie virtualizing the group.

6. Chapter 6 - XANA by zukogirl6 [Reviews - 0] (470 words)

"I am responsible for everything I think, say, do, feel, and believe. That is all I am responsible for, and I am the only one responsible for it."

-Matthew LaveryHMS Math Teacher

 

7. Chapter 7 - A Member by zukogirl6 [Reviews - 0] (239 words)

"When in doubt, bring out the pepper!"

Sheen

Character in Jimmy Neutron

8. Conclusion by zukogirl6 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (76 words)
I enjoy writing and Code Lyoko, and when both of them are combined, well, I have to say I love it.