Forever by Aelita
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Somewhat pickaxe. I started this one day when I was bored. Tada.

“Hey Jeremie, are you all packed?” asked Odd. “We’re leaving in about five minutes.” 

“Yeah…I am,” Jeremie answered. He stuffed the last of his belongings into his suitcase and sat back on the bed, his head resting against Albert Einstein’s neck. Not the real Albert, obviously. That would be a little bit creepy, especially considering Albert’s current living status: non-existent. 

Odd walked into Jer’s room. He sat on the bed next to Jeremie. “Mind if I see what you packed? I might need some extra sunscreen.” 

“Sure, but I don’t think you’ll find any sunscreen in there,” Jeremie said even as Odd was opening the suitcase. 

Odd stared at the contents of the suitcase for three seconds before shutting it again. He looked at Jeremie and motioned for him to come over and look inside the suitcase, which he did.

“Jeremie…what do you see in there?” 

“Um…I see what I packed.” 

“Which is?” 

“Uh…” 

Odd closed the suitcase again. “One toothbrush. And one sock.” He shook his head sadly. “What are you going to do with one toothbrush and one sock?” 

“Change my sock…and brush my teeth,” Jeremie said.

 “One sock? What about the other one?” 

“I wanted to pack light,” Jeremie supposedly “explained”.

Odd continued looking at him like he was crazy. “That’s not light. Light is when you have maybe a couple sets of clothes and your cellphone or something. Light is not packing one toothbrush and one sock.” Odd sighed. “Okay, let’s repack…” 

“NO!” Jeremie cried, tackling Odd. 

“What are you doing?” Odd shrieked as they fell off the bed. “I’m saving you from having only two things in your entire suitcase!” 

“Don’t do it!” Jeremie yelled. “When I start thinking about what I should pack, I end up packing way too much, and I don’t want to run out of bags on the airplane, and maybe if there’s too many bags the airplane will crash and we’ll all die, and-” 

“Jeremie, the plane will not crash if you pack more than just a toothbrush and a sock!” Odd tried to make his friend see the truth. “There have been more than enough cases where planes crash, but that’s from pilot error or severe turbulence or the wings fall off or—” 

“WINGS FALL OFF OF PLANES?!?!” Jeremie screamed. If you hadn’t noticed by now, he had an extreme fear of airplanes and the fact that they could crash. 

“You’re more likely to choke to death on airplane food than to crash in one!” Odd said. 

“YOU CAN CHOKE TO DEATH ON AIRPLANE FOOD?!?!” Jeremie went into a whole new panic attack. Odd rolled his eyes and restrained Jeremie from running away to an underground shelter where he didn’t have to go on a plane. “LET ME OFF LET ME OFF LET ME OFF THE PLAAAANE!” 

“We’re not on the plane yet,” Odd said. 

Jeremie wasn’t listening to anything. 

“What are you guys screaming about?” Aelita asked as she opened the door and came in, only to find Odd and Jeremie squirming around on the floor. She covered her eyes and ran out of the room. “I’ve been blinded! My boyfriend loves another…GUY! And they were doing it on the dorm floor!!” 

Ulrich, who was walking through the halls for a morning stroll, came into the dorm. “Hey guys, you just traumatized Aelita for life…she’s never going to be the same. What are you doing anyway?” 

“Jeremie’s scared to get on the plane and he’s having a nervous breakdown,” Odd said. “Can you find out SOME way to stop him?” 

“Jeremie, Aelita wants you to go,” Ulrich said. 

Jeremie went completely still, then said “Why didn’t you tell me that in the first place?” He managed to get out of Odd’s restraint, muttering a “Geez, no one told me you were gay,” and then he took his suitcase, rolling it out into the hallway. 

“Van’s loading,” Ulrich said. “Hurry up and get down there.” 

The two boys exited the dorm and headed down to the van. Odd was left alone pondering what exactly to do so he could procrastinate until it was five seconds before he was supposed to be downstairs. Hmm…I see some marbles, a Lego, a whoopee cushion…hey, what’s that doing there? That’s mine! Oh well. Hmm…what else…a cellphone? Odd picked up the cellphone and turned it on. After pressing a bunch of random numbers, he got bored and ran to his room to pack. Yeah…he hasn’t packed yet. 

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o 

The group of pathetic superheroes was on the van. This was pretty much the worst part, because once they got on the van they were locked in the same vehicle for about two hours while they drove to the airport. The passengers: 

Odd Della Robbia (purple boy extraordinaire and King of Car Games)

Ulrich Stern (boring guy who stares out the window)

Yumi Ishiyama (writer in the diary…even though handwriting always sucks in the car)

Aelita Hopper (happy skippy talky person)

Jeremie Belpois (fine-until-he-gets-to-the-airport-and-then-hyperventilates person)

William Dunbar (who miraculously reappeared in Season 5…which this would be. Just strange.)

Sissi Delmas (the most annoying reincarnation of Satan ever)

Nick…uh…what’s his last name? (drone of Sissi)

Herb, aka Mr. Pimply (drone of Sissi)

Tara Anderson (crazy person who thinks this is the greatest thing since pancakes)

Ratiosu (alter ego who plays Mind Charades with Ratiasu)

Ratiasu (alter ego who plays Mind Charades with Ratiosu)

Mr. Delmas (driver…but he keeps falling asleep)

Yolanda (chaperone…but not a very good one)

...and various other people who are too unimportant to mention…like Milly and Tamiya. 

“Hey!” Milly yelled. 

“Who are you talking to?” asked Tamiya, who was composing another news report about their trip. “No one said anything to you.”

 “I’m talking to The Voice,” Milly said. 

“Oh…that again,” Tamiya said. Milly had lately been hearing some kind of voice that she said sounded like God. But really, it was the author’s, obviously. However, Milly didn’t know that: it was safer just to let her think it was God. She was too stupid to know that God was not able to sin…therefore He couldn’t insult people. 

Anyway, getting back to the plot, which happens to be almost non-existent. An hour later, everyone was getting on everyone else’s nerves. Car rides can do these things to you. Odd was flirting it up with the various unnamed girls, like Milly and Tamiya. Just kidding; they’re only like 11. He was being generally annoying, like Odd is. Like we established, Ulrich was staring out the window. Yumi was writing a whole novel in her diary, and Aelita was in a chat room on her cellphone, having run out of things to talk about with the rest of the girls. William was…doing something unidentifiable, and Jeremie was playing with the sock for amusement. The rest of them weren’t really important. 

Before long, they were at the airport. Jeremie was absently playing with the sock, so he didn’t notice where they were until Yolanda said, “All right, everybody out in an orderly fashion. Let’s not make this like it is at Kadic, please.” 

Jeremie looked out the window and started screaming, which gave everybody else reason to scream. Yolanda gave them all a death glare, and everyone except for Jeremie shut up. He just continued screaming. 

“Shut UP, Jeremie!” Aelita yelled, frustrated at being torn from her chat room where, unbeknownst to Jeremie, she was flirting with another guy she had never even seen before. “Just get out of the car and stop being such a baby!” 

Jeremie wouldn’t move. He was literally fastened to the seat. 

William rolled his eyes, and then went back to being antisocial. 

“Good Lord in Heaven,” Tara said, and pulled Jeremie from the seat with a sound like ripping paper. Unfortunately, she pulled a bit too hard and they ended up face to face, lips to lips. 

Tara threw Jeremie down to the ground. “Euuuuu! I just kissed a NERD!” Tara had issues about even touching Jeremie because she was apparently “popular” and he was such a computer nerd. 

“Hey, I didn’t like it either!” Jeremie protested, even though everybody likes kissing Tara. It’s one of her special abilities. Being one of those people who worries about their appearance like all the time.

“Okay, now that that display of affection is over…” Yolanda said, rolling her eyes, “…can we please form an orderly line with our suitcases and then with ourselves?” 

“It wasn’t supposed to be a display of affection,” Tara said, getting in the line after putting her three suitcases in the other line. “I was just trying to get him out of the seat. It’s not my fault he’s terrified of planes.” 

Jeremie all of a sudden remembered where they were and started screaming. “I WON’T GET ON THAT PLANE!” 

“Oh crap…”

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]