Accidental Victory by dobermutt
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

     The Lyoko warriors all went different ways after their classes. Jeremy walked by himself through the woods.

     “Huh,” he sighed as he walked. “I can’t believe that I don’t remember anything that happened that night. I wish I knew.”

     His head was swamped in thoughts about Lyoko, Franz Hopper, Xana, and even Aelita. He still loved Aelita. He always wondered if she loved him back. I mean…he knew he had always been kinda dorky.
     But of course, he wasn’t the same any more. He had grown up in style, looks, voice, and muscle. Seth noticed Jeremy walking, alone.

     “Ok Xana,” he whispered to himself. “Get ready for your plan to come true.”

He walked quietly behind Jeremy. It didn’t take long for Jeremy to notice him. He quickly turned around to face him.

     “What are you doing? Don’t bother me Xana!”

     “Oh, I don’t want to bother you, Jeremy. I just,” he gave Jeremy an evil glare. “Want to destroy you!”

     He hit Jeremy in the head with such a force that he slid across the ground a couple of feet away from Seth.

     Seth carried the unconscious Jeremy to the factory. He dropped him in the scanner and waited for Xana to do the rest. The scanner door closed and the virtualization process began. Lights flashed everywhere and suddenly Jeremy was materialized on Lyoko. His outfit was blue with a black and white collar. It had a “v” shaped bold, black edge of his neck around it and strips of light blue on his sides. He had on wide, white rings around his arms (near his shoulders). Each ring had a strip of green on the top and bottom of it. After the rings the arms became black with light blue band around his elbows. The outfit had wrist bands that matched the rings and then all black gloves with white pieces of metal on each finger. The shirt had a long black stripe going down the middle of it. His pants were the same color as his shirt and also had the light blue stripes on the sides. He had knee pads that also matched the rings and black boots with white down the middle and grey on the sides.
     He also had on a belt. It was black with a white stripe going around the middle of it. On the side of his belt was a sword handle; only it didn’t have a blade. Jeremy was still knocked out as he slammed down onto the cold Lyoko platform. Jeremy was alone, with his mind somewhere else. He was unable to bring himself back from dream land. Xana’s plan was going just as he had hoped it would. The poor boy was helpless and the Scyphozoa was just a few miles away.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]