The Return of Xana by dobermutt
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Meh, it's kinda short...But, I'm working on making the next ones longer...And more discriptive.
Author's Chapter Notes:
A really short first chapter. Sorry...This is the only story that Odd tells in his point of view. Just thought it would be a cool way to open my series.

It was a calm, peaceful morning at the French boarding school, Kadic Academy. Two years ago the super computer, also known as Xana, was “destroyed” or shut down. William has been rescued, but Franz Hopper sacrificed himself to save Lyoko. Now everything is back to normal. Yeah, our little group went through a lot to save the world. Oh! Sorry…I forgot. I’m Odd…Odd Della Robbia. Yes that’s right! The one and only, just in case you couldn’t tell it was me by my voice. Well…I guess not…since this typed after all.

Has anything changed? You bet it has! I’m even more handsome and good-looking than I was two years ago. I’m taller now! 5’4 to be exact. I have big purple eyes and blonde hair. Oh yeah, and I have bangs now, just little pieces of hair in my face anyways. And each one is dyed purple. I’ll never out grow purple! Other parts of my hair stick up like it’s coming out of my forehead. The rest of my hair sticks straight up like always and I still have the big purple spot in the middle. Right now I’m wearing a purple hoodie with a picture of Kiwi on it and blue jeans. Yeah…I still have Kiwi. He’s still as lazy as ever but, he’s my little diggity-dog.

Now doesn’t this description of me just make you want to faint ladies? If any of you guys faint…go see a doctor or stop reading this…That’s just creepy. Sigh…Well I could go on and on about myself, but, the story must go on! So, I’ll start back with the peaceful morning. It was the first day back at Kadic. I was 16 (And still am right now) and starting 10th grade. I hadn’t seen my friends since Xana was destroyed. After surviving my first two classes I walked around the campus, hoping I would find my friends.

Chapter End Notes:
Meh, it will get better.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]