*Une Ancien Camarade by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

On the way to the hospital, Ariyu opened her eyes. Odd leaned over her and looked in her eyes. They had put a mask over her mouth and nose so she didn't try to talk. She had burn marks all over her face. Her brown hair had been singed and her clothes were darned by the smoke.   

   Odd looked next to him and saw his refection in a mettle container. His blond hair had ash in it and was down. He had burn marks on his face and hands, and his purple outfit was tattered. The left sleeve was ripped as well.   

   Odd looked at the heart meter for Ariyu. It was beating at about 95. Right now Odd couldn't remember if that was good or bad.    

   The ambulance turned into the hospital and they rolled Ariyu out. They told Odd that he would have to fill out a sheet for both himself and Ariyu. They gave him two clipboards and a pin and he said down in the waiting room. The sheets looked like this.  

    Pations name Ariyu Williams                                             

    Pations age    14          

    Phone  ?                      

   Pations DOB  March 3, 1993                  

Alerges         None                                                                                         Other             Has powers, flying,_____________ transformation, and future sight_____

     He looked at the other sheet and filled it out.    

  Pations name Odd Della Robbia                                            

   Pations age    14                 

  Phone 657-8023          

Pations DOB  September 30, 1993          

Allergie    None                                                                                             Other      _________________________                                                                                                          ____

        Odd looked over both forms and saw a spot he didn't see before.     

 Closest Relative______________________                                                        Relative’s age________________________                    

     Relative’s Phone____________________                                

   For himself he put his parents, but for Ariyu. He had to think of something fast. He put down that she was his adopted sister. He turned in the sheets and looked at the time. 2:00.

"I'm surprised I'm not asleep right now." Odd thought.He decided to call his friends and tell them what happened after they disappeared. Found out Kiwi was now with Ulrich. He hung up and called his house, hoping his mom won't be mad. Then again, she never is.    

   "Hi mom." said Odd     

"Hi, Odd." said his mom sounding hafe asleep, hafe surprised. "Why are you calling at this time of night?"   

   "A building burned down and I was in it."  

    "I hope you're ok."     

"I'm fine mom, but Ariyu wasn't."    

  "Ariyu?" His mom asked. "Oh she's that girl you had a crush on when you were five, right."   

   "Yeah."said Odd, "Oh, if anyone asks, Ariyu's my adopted sister, ok."   

   "Okay," his mom said wearily, "Why? Did something else happen too?"  

    "Her mom's dead and some one was killing the rest of her family, one by one."

      "Tell me the rest later." she said, "I'm gonna wake up dad and we're heading that way now."  

    She hung up so Odd put the phone on the receiver. He sat down for a while in till a nurse came out.  

    "Odd Della Robbia, could you follow me." She lead him down a hallway saying stuff but Odd wasn't paying any attention. She lead him to a room labeled 17 and walked in. He followed and saw Ariyu lying in the bed. He walked over to her.      Ariyu still had the mask on to help her breath. Her heart beat rate was slowing down as each minuet went by. 

     "Hi, Ariyu." Odd whispered, "You've got to pull threw." 

     "I know my future, Odd." Ariyu said weakly, "I saw it before my mom died. Just make sure Xana pays."   

   "He will." Odd said, " He will."  

    "Go to You Tube and type in Code:Lyoko. You'll find out everything you wanted to know about how I knew."She paused to cough and continued, "Don't forget that I will be with you, No matter what." 

     She breathe one more time and then her heart stopped. He tried to stop the tears that wanted out, but he couldn't. He cried and cried. For the first time in his life, that he could remember he cried. But Odd could still hear her. "No matter what."

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]