*Une Ancien Camarade by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When you see the * go to the last chapter when i finish it.

"I can't believe he's alive!" thought Ariyu Williams. She had just gotten off the plane with her suitcases. Ariyu was going to visit an old friend that goes to school in France. "I'm glad I learned French." she thought.

      Ariyu got a taxi and went to a local hotel. She got a room and sat her suitcases down on the bed. The 14 year old girl unpack her night clothes and laied down.      "I'll send a day in Paris and then I'll go to Kadic." she though, "I just hope that principal doesn't tell anyone I'm coming."

      (Let me pause the story for a moment. Ariyu(r-j-u) Williams is an American that has just taken her first plane trip. But it's not her first time flying. She can fly up to 70,000 km in the air. Her lungs have been made to deal with little air. She can also shot flames of blue from her hands. She was born with this all, so the guy she coming to meet will be expecting what he sees.)  

     Ariyu woke up with a jolt. She had fallen asleep! She looked at the clock and saw that it said 15:53. "At lease it's only 4:53."  she thought, "But I've sleep most of the day away!" She got off the bed and flew to the bathroom mirror. Flatted down the brown hair that had stuck up while she had slept.  

    She went to the door and went outside. Shut the door and went to the closest shope. It was a book store. She went in and looked.  

     Hours latter Ariyu looked at the clock in there. It said 18:55.  

    "I've got to get back to the *hôtel." she thought. She put the book down. "I've got to wake up at 6:30 to make it at Kadic."

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]