Sunrise by virtugirl333
[Reviews - 15]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kinda fillr, kinda song fic-ish. Thre will be lots more actn aftr this, I prmse!

Alita’s POV:

 

We got out of the park quickly. Yumi went back to the hotel she fond & canceled her room there, because Flora instead that she stay with us, considering Yumi & I were friends. Flora even gave Yumi the gust room next door to mine, which was linked to mine by a door opposite my bed.

 

I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling. We had come back to try & get some rest, but sleep just wouldn’t come to me.

 

Yumi opened the door between our rooms & came in. “Can’t sleep ether, huh?” she said as she lay on the floor next to my bed.

 

“No.” I said. “It might just be jet lag, but…”

 

“I know. What we saw was really weird. I’m beginning to think that you may have been right after all.”

 

“Great! Too bad the boys still won’t, at lest until I find evidence to take home with me.” I said. “We need to find out from Flora if there are any places around here that used to be a lab, or some thing. That’s probably where the Super Computer is.”

 

“Wait, what are you saying?” Yumi asked. “That XANA built anther Replica?”

 

“Exactly. Hey, where do you think that music is coming from?” I asked, for we did her some music, but wasn’t from ether of our rooms.

 “I don’t know, but it’s not us, so hopefully we won’t get in trouble for it.” We sat there a moment just listening to it. 

“What about Flora?” Yumi asked suddenly. “If XANA really is at this old lab, do you think we would be able to trust Flora with the secret of Lyoko?”

 

“Well, she hasn’t done any thing to break my trust.” I said. “Then again, I don’t want anther Willem incident again…”

 

“Why don’t we ask Flora now?”

 

“Because it’s mid night.” Yumi said.

 

“Yeh, but maybe she’s up like we are.” We headed across the hall, after all we had nothing better to do.

 

 Now, she’s wrapped around his finger

She’s the center of his whole world

& his heart belongs to that sweet little

beautiful, wonderful, perfect all American girl.  

We knocked softly, then opened Flora’s door. She was up, & it was her CD player that was playing the song.

 

“Sorry!” she said. “I didn’t men to wake you up.”

 

“The music’s fine.” Yumi said. “We were up any way.”

 

“Flora, do you know any old buildings that are abandoned around here?” I asked, hoping I didn’t sound too strange.

 

“Uh…well…there’s this old Shinto shrine on the outskirts of Tokyo that nobody uses any more…why do you want to know?”

 

“Uh…you said that winners get a special “gift” which is what we saw tonight. Yumi & I figured that they’d have to go some where nobody would go.”

 

 “That makes sense, given that there’s a legend that there used to be an Area 51 type lab in it’s basement.” Flora said. “We’ll go tomorrow.”
Chapter End Notes:
Plese revew!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]