100 Rebellion (The End Trilogy, part 3) by 5CarthageRocks
[Reviews - 6]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Read the end notes to see why I decided to finish Rebellion and The End Trilogy off in this manner.

The only reason I'm doing this is because, frankly, I'm getting so sick of continuing something as horrible as this that I'm ready to do anything to finish it. I know that you guys deserve more, but unfortunately, this is the best I can give without going mad. >.<

 

Chapter 17- Demand

The Dark William devirtualizes Ulrich and Yumi, and takes some monsters to the Center of the Network Room to trap Aelita and Jeremie. Jeremie and Aelita are powerless against them. William makes a demand for Franz Hopper in exchange for not devirtualizing Jeremie and Aelita permanently. Franz agrees and virtualizes himself, much to Jeremie and Aelita's dismay.

 

Chapter 18- Defeat

Franz enters the room. XANA doesn’t keep his part of the bargain and attacks everyone. Aelita and Jeremie manage to continue fighting, but William and the Creepers remain. The Mantas destroy Franz. Just after Franz is destroyed, Aelita gets the chance and tearfully activates the multi-agent system. Xana is defeated, Franz is gone.

 

Chapter 19- Return to Earth

Everyone is materialized. A crying Aelita falls into Jeremie's arms, but...a scanner opens with Franz inside.

 

Chapter 20- Explanation

Franz explains that he created a “perfect clone” with the scanners, from his DNA itself, and virtualized himself to the Desert Sector instead. Franz also explains that Xana was able to corrupt his mind and give him false memories from all the Returns to the Past back before the group discovered the supercomputer, including the fact that Ulrich is not actually his son. A Return to the Past is activated in the end.

 

Chapter 21- The End

The Return to the Past ends up going back to October 9th, 2004, at the vending machines with Odd’s weird hair. Jeremie, Ulrich, Yumi and Odd rush back to the Factory to find Aelita and Franz emerge out of the scanners. They also discover that the return trip, instead of increasing the supercomputer’s power, actually almost terminated the rest of the supercomputer’s energy. This is “Xanas last attack”, to render the group almost powerless. They decide to shut down the supercomputer once and for all.

 

Epilogue

A year in the future, Yumi watches the new student, William, become friends with Sissi. The group finally discovers that Franz deleted William’s profile from the supercomputer before the Return, via secretly passed advice from Yumi, Aelita and Jeremie. Aelita was registered as a day student at Kadic, and stays at the Hermitage with Franz under the name Aelita Hopper. Franz goes back to Kadic to teach.

Chapter End Notes:

Well...

 

The End Trilogy is done.

31 Chapters + 1 Epilogue (5 Chapters and 1 Epilogue unwritten.) 

54,550 Words

8.16.07-3.09.08 (7 months)

 

The reason I decided to submit Chapters 17-21 and the Epilogue in this horrible summary form is...well, I'm sick of writing this. I'm sick of contributing to something that will never happen in the series. The mistake I made was making a series out of The Miracle. Aelita and Ulrich will never be siblings, and I was idiotic enough to portray them as that.

 

I'm not going into self-abuse mode; I'm perfectly fine and happy now that I've finished this.

 

Look for my upcoming works here on LyokoFreakers' Fiction. If you would like to stay updated with me as I start brainstorming for my new fanfic project, please take a moment to join The Carthage Spot .

 

Thank you to everyone who has supported me over these seven months I spent writing this. I know that you, all of my readers deserve much more than the lousy Chapters 17-21 I just posted, but unfortunately, this is as much as I can do without hating myself.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]