Oi! We want a word with you! by Exalon
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yeah, last time I got beaten up, and have since decided that my Code Lyoko fic ‘Adultary, Pregnancies, STD’s, in Kadic High’ based in America rather than France just wasn’t worth having my shackra ripped out and eaten by Odd’s dog, (thanks for leaving my spleen alone guys ‘Ow’) 

Decided to let the other characters have a word in.

Chapter 2) out of Casualty, out of critical care

 Theo I’m sick of been underplayed in the fic’s, so I only appeared in season 1, I’m not going to be used as a tool or a plot device, I am interested in Yumi, but since that Bastard William showed up, I can’t get a look in, I am not Williams lackey and never will be. 

William ‘cos your to pathetic to be of any use to me. 

Theo take that back! 

William you wanna go! 

Theo leaves throwing William several death glares over his shoulder. 

William the American term for me is a Jock, I’m cool, tough, athletic and popular, I like Yumi, I like her a lot, I don’t exactly hate Ulrich but I don’t like him, he’s my rival, I enjoy challenging him, beating him and taunting him. 

Smirks 

William I am not a monster, I am not working for Xana, I am not going to rape Yumi, or cheat on her if she becomes my girlfriend, Okay so I wouldn’t mind if Ulrich drops out of the picture, I’m not going to beat him up and kill him, well I’m not going to kill him. 

William leaves, hands in pockets. 

Emily (sighs) how come I’m only included to drive a rift between Ulrich and Yumi? I’m barely in five minutes and then I’m forgotten about… 

I could have sworn there was a girl in this fic? Ahh well who cares? 

Jearmy Jim is not going to become a Lyoko warrior, nor will we tell him about our secret. 

Sissi Hold it! You’re not a minor character, stick to your own chapter. 

Herb she’s right. 

Nicholas yeah, you shouldn’t be here. 

Jearmy well Jim couldn’t do it, he doesn’t know about lyoko.

Odd and neither do you, you’ll never be a warrior on lyoko. 

Sissi Grrrr 

Jearmy besides, you’re a minor character and you turned up in our chapter. 

Jearmy and odd leave 

Sissi (shouts after them) I am NOT a minor character! 

Sam did I just miss odd? Dang, I’m not going to be a warrior either, I am not about to join Kadic academy, neither will I hang around with Odd’s friends. 

OoOoO 

Xana I refuse to parcipatate. 

Me pity, and to think I happen to have a spare set of keys to lyoko here. 

I jangle the keys. 

Xana gimme, gimme! 

Me (pulls keys out of reach) ah, ah, ah, first sit up straight, that’s a good Xana, now roll over! 

Xana ?!?! 

Me sorry I always wanted a dog, do your thing. 

Xana I am a psychopathic computer virus, I am not, have never been, hope never to be human. 

Me True he’s a computer program created by Franz Hopper that went out of control. 

Xana I am not Aelita’s father! 

Me no one ever said you were. 

Xana I am your father! 

Me who’s been playing star wars films on the super computer? 

Xana I will enslave and kill all humans, I am entombed, but I will live on. This is only the beginning when the time is right I will emerge and take my rightful place as the supreme power of the Universe!

 

Me okay, mocking star wars is one thing, but NO ONE mocks Doctor who in my presence.

 

I take out my sonic Screwdriver and attack Xana, who is completely destroyed.

 

Aelita you destroyed Xana!

 

Me (modestly) yeah.

 

Jearmy but how! We tried everything, how could you have defeated him so easily, armed only with a Sonic device.

 

Me that’s screwdriver

 

Odd you defeated Xana? Respect (hi fives me)

 

Me (puts on an leather jacket) compared to Wotan and B.O.S.S Xana wasn’t that tough

 

Ulrich great now we don’t have to worry about Xana, Yumi I…I love you!

 

Yumi oh Ulrich, you have no idea how long I’ve waited for you to say that.

 

They kiss passionately.

 

 Aelita awww… (she snuggles up to Jearmy who blushes.) 

Odd why am I always alone at the end of these romance fic’s? Sam

not this time (she grabs him in a passionate embrace) 

Me there’s only one thing left to be said, Fantastic, you’ve all been Fantastic and you know what? So was I (I leave in a big phoenix rebirth like special effect)

Chapter End Notes:
The ending sought of ran way with me there, remember this is strictly humor and I never intended to write a fic that included all the nasty stuff, on the plus side, I didn’t get beaten up.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]