A Young Wolf's Rain by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Rain looked back at Yumi and her friends.

"You sure you don't want to come, Yumi?" Rain asked.

"No thanks. I have my friends here." Yumi said as she smiled at her friends. "In some ways, I have my pack right here."

"Yumi, I need to ask, do you like these guys as pack members or do you think of them like company like a dog would consiter them?" Rain asked.

"They are my friends, my pack." Yumi said. The rest of the gang liked the fact that Yumi could like then even though she was part wolf. Rain waved a good-bye.

"If you ever do change your mind, just howl. If you need anything, howl." Rain said as she went into wolf form and ran into the woods. Yumi turned to Ulrich, as the others went back to the dorms, Yumi pulled Ulrich into the woods.

"Ulrich, you know they guy Rain mentioned, Hige?" Yumi asked.

"Yeah." Ulrich said.

"The truth is, I used to really like him before he died. When I said we could only be friends, it was because of three things. One I was a half wolf and you all didn't know yet. Two, I didn't want to end up like my parents. Three, my heart still hurt from when Hige died. I didn't tell you about him because I thought you would be angry with me if I said something." Yumi said.

"Yumes, I'm not angry with you. I understand if your heart still hurt from an old crush, all girls have that. I understand you didn't want to be like your parents, and that you are half wolf." Ulrich said.

"You do?" Yumi asked.

"Sure." Ulrich said. Yumi didn't know how to react. She thought he would be very angry with her. Ulrich took a step closer to her until they where centimeters apart. He closed the gap between them and gave her the kiss that she had been waiting for years to get. As they broke the kiss, they both needed air, it started to rain.

"Lets get back to Kadic before we both are soaked." Yumi said. Ulrich agreed with a puppy face. "We can kiss there if you can get Odd out of your dorm."

"Yeah!" Ulrich chreered, Yumi giggled as he started to hurry to the dorms with her hand in his.

Chapter End Notes:

End of "A Young Wolf's Rain"

Please Review!

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]