A Young Wolf's Rain by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Jeremie stayed behind while the others headed to class. He knew something wasn't right about the materialazation prosses. It didn't take him long to find out that XANA copied Yumi's wolf form data from the super computer.

"I have to worn the others." Jeremie said as he ran out of the factory and toward the lunch room where the others where. "Guys, XANA got into the files and copied Yumi's wolf DNA into William before he released him."

"So he's still working for XANA." Ulrich said.

"Yeah, and now he has the power to do it." Jeremie said. "Unless Yumi can bring him down. Which wont be easy."

"I may not be able to bring him down, but I can delay him." Yumi said.

"That could be all we need." Jeremie said. "If this was a normal attack, but this attack has something to do with bringing William down. If we can't do that, XANA will get what he wants."

"When you say we, you mean me right." Yumi asked.

"Your the wolf." Jeremie said. "We don't stand a chance."

"You could at least try." Yumi said as she took offence to his earlier coment. Jeremie just looked at her and then back at his tray. "I'm done." Yumi said pushing the tray to Odd. She stood up and left the mess hall. She caught sight of Hiroki sitting on the roof of the dorm.

"Hiroki, what are you doing up there?" Yumi asked.

"You can see our house from here!" Hiroki called.

"Hiroki get down your going to get hurt." Yumi called back up. As a black figure moved swiftly across the roof, knocking Hiroki off. "HIROKI!" Yumi yelled as she jumped and caught him in her arms, making her fly backward.

"Yumi, are you OK?" The gang raced out. On top of the building was a black fured wolf with red eyes that flashed the eye of XANA.

"XANA's new creation." Jeremie said. "Looks as evil as ever." The wolf looked over at Aelita.

"Aelita, come with me, now." The Wolf William called from the top of the roof. He jumped down, only to be talked in mid-air by Yumi, how had gone into wolf form as well. William moved in a way that he use Yumi as a cusion for his fall by forceing her to land on her back with him on top of him. Blood come out of her mouth as they landed and she let out a yip. William then put a paw in her neck, ready to finish her off. But as he bend down to bite her, a golden furred wolf tackled him to the side.

"Rain?" Yumi asked.

"Yeah, are you ok?" Rain asked.

"Yeah, thanks to you." Yumi said as she got back to her four paws. "You guys head for LYOKO!"

"I'm staying." Ulrich said as Jeremie, Odd, and Aelita headed off. William takled Rain against the walls of the school, biting her shoulder, blood splating on the wall of the school. Yumi tried to make him let go by biting William in the back, but something wasn't right, he wasn't bleeding. It was a deep enough bite.

"I'm sorry, did you want me to bleed?" William asked sarcastily countering her bite with a deep bite of his own in her torso. Splatting blood all over the ground. Useing his paw to pin her to the ground he deepined his teeth into her torso while his claws dag into her thigh. Yumi countered with a bite to his front leg, he pulled away as she let go. He took a few steps toward Ulrich before Yumi jumped in the way.

"Leave him alone." Yumi warned through her teeth. All of a sudden a red energy went through the William Wolf and he disappeared. Yumi returned to human form and fell to the ground.

"Yumi." Ulrich said as he kneeled next to her. She looked over to Rain, who was trying to get back to her feet. Yumi tried to get back to her feet, she had to lean on Ulrich to keep her balance.

"Lets get out of here." Ulrich said.

"We can't leave Rain here, she'll die of blood loss." Yumi said.

"So will you if you don't have the bites looked at." Ulrich said. Yumi turned back to Rain.

"She doesn't desurve to die." Yumi said. "The other pack wont come for her."

"OK, I'll call up Odd and he'll come and get Rain." Ulrich said taking out his cell and gave Odd the message.

"I still want to stay here until Odd comes for Rain." Yumi said. Ulrich noded and helped Yumi walk over to where Rain was. She had gone back into human form.

"You know, Yumi, you and Toboe where the ones who loved humans and no one could tell why, but when I followed you and your pack and you all took me in, I really enjoyed it until Tonsa came and ruined everything." Rain said looking up at Yumi. "Toboe was a playful and powerful pup, Tsume was like an older brother, Kiba was a born leader, Blue was a loyal friend, Hige was a brave friend." Rain looked over at Yumi.

"You liked Hige didn't you?" Rain said a bit of tease in her voice. The truth was Yumi had gone head over heels for that wolf and she still had feelings for Hige, even though he was dead. They where boyfriend and girlfriend before he was killed. Yumi looked over at Ulrich, who was giving her a questioning look.

"I'll tell you later." Yumi said. "I promise."

"Guys!" Odd's voice called. The three looked up to see Odd running there way.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]