A Young Wolf's Rain by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

CODE WILLIAM: MIX POWER. FILE SELECT
FILE SELECTED: YUMI ISHIYAMA CONITNUE? YES
DOWNLOADING FILE DATA 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100
DATA DOWNLOADED
SELECT POWER [REAL]
WOLF DATA SELECTED. COPY DATA TO WILLIAM FILE? YES
WOLF FORM COPIED TO WILLIAM FILE.

XANA had copied Yumi's wolf form abilities to the XANAfied William. All he had to do is materialize William in the real world, anf his plan would be finished. All he had to do is make Jeremie think he materialized William, but he will be under XANA's control.

MATIRIALIZE WILLIAM

***Kadic***

Jeremie was on his lap top as normal. Odd, Ulrich and Aelita where watching him while Yumi walked up to the group.

"Hey guys." Yumi greeted casually.

"Hey Yumi." Aelita greeted. Jeremie was typing a mile a minute.

"No way!" Jeremie said. "William's matiralizing."

"That is strange." Odd said. "But so am I!"

"Mabe the last things I typed where the code to bring William back to the real world out of XANA's control. Or it could be a trap, but why would William back to the real world?" Jeremie said. The rest of the group looked at him. "We should head to the factory."

"You guys go, I have a major history test." Yumi said as she headed off to the classroom.

"We'll text you if anything comes up." Ulrich said.

"OK." Yumi called back. The others raced to the factory. The scanner was open, but no one was in it. Jeremie headed up to the computer room.

"William was definitly matirialized. He might have headed to Kadic." Jeremie said. "We should deprogram the clone when we have to chance."

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]