A Young Wolf's Rain by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Yumi would smell more and more of the strange blood filled sents. It started to burn, smelling a fresh sent like wolf blood. Yumi wondered why Rain would even tell her about the rest of the pack, or how she reconized Yumi. Was it a friend thing, or did she just remember Yumi's domestic sent. Either way, Yumi knew she would have to tell the gang, or they would be killed faster then anything.

"They would think I'm crazy to believe something like that." Yumi said to herself out loud.

"Believe what?" Ulrich's voice asked. Yumi turned around and looked at him for a minute before she could think of a good enough answer.

"Believe, uh, that, uh um" Yumi had to stop and think, really hard. What could she say to him? Nothing sounded OK in her book to draw him away. "Nothing, never mind." Was the only words out of her mouth. Ulrich gave her a strange look.

"You OK, you haven't been acting like yourself." Ulrich said.

"How so?" Yumi asked hopeing he hadn't noiticed too much.

"Well, you skipped lunch, avoided me and the gang, you kept studdering every time we asked you something, never made one crack to Sissi when she made fun of you, talking to yourself, and now you are saying something about me and the gang not believeing you about something." Ulrich finished.

"You noiticed all that?" Yumi asked.

"It's not that hard for me to noitice that you haven't been acting like yourself. Your normally a lot less stressed out." Ulrich said.

"I'm not stressed out, well not a lot anyway. I just have a lot on my mind right now. You wouldn't understand have the problems I have right now. You guys wouldn't believe the trouble I'm in." Yumi said. Ulrich looked at her, confused.

"Mind telling me what your talking about?" Ulrich said.

"Ulrich," The rest of the sentence was murmured to quietly for anyone to her.

"I didn't catch that." Ulrich said. Yumi repeated herself, but again it was too queit. "Yumes you gotta trust me on this, and right now I have no clue what your saying."

"I said, I'm half wolf." Yumi said. Ulrich looked at her in a confused way.

"What? Half Wolf? What does that mean?" Ulrich asked.

"Close your eyes and I'll show you what I mean." Yumi said. Ulrich did what he was told. "Open" Yumi said a few seconds later. When Ulrich opened his eyes, he saw a wolf in front of him as white as snow.

"Yumi?" He asked.

"Yeah, this is what I meant." The wolf said.

"Why did you keep it a secret from me and the others for so long?" Ulrich asked.

"Jeremie knew, nothing escapes a scanner. I made him promise not to tell you all. Odd messed with Jeremie's computer and found out. So you and Aelita where the only ones not clued in." Yumi said as she went back int human form, which took less then a second.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Ulrich asked.

"I was afraid to. Of how you would react. And nothing like this was going to happen." Yumi said.

"Nothing like what?" Ulrich asked.

"A pack is going to attack Kadic because of me." Yumi said.

"What?!" Ulrich asked in shock.

"They where the ones who tried to kill me in the past, and they say I'm a disaster to all wolves. She they are going to attack." Yumi said.

"Did you tell Aelita?" Ulrich said.

"Jeremie's doing it for me. I can't, she has nightmears about wolves. I couldn't do it." Yumi explained as she walked a bit closer. "I never ment to keep it a secret, but it was how I thought no one would get hurt."

"It's OK, I understand." Ulrich said. "But what so we do about this pack attack?"

"I don't know." Yumi said.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]