A Young Wolf's Rain by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Yumi walked through the school yard to where her friends meet up. It seemed like a normal day, XANA, LYOKO, the whole nine yards. Before she walked up to the group, she could smell a familar sent.

Huh? I never picked up a sent like that. Yumi thought. It smelled like dog fur with warm cinnamon. I haven't smelled that since I was a pup. Yumi continued to smell the air.

"What'cha doing?" Odd asked, Yumi turned around to see the rest of the gang behind her.

"Nothing." Yumi said. Note to self, never show anything that might lead to them finding out I'm half wolf. Yumi thought as the sent seemed to get closer. Luckily the bell rang. Yumi waved bye to her friends as she ran to the math building for her next class.

During her math class she could pick up a new sent, this one smelled like Dog fur with vanilla and a slight smell of blood. Followed by a bunch of other sents with blood. Either there where alot of dogs, or wolves. Yumi was hopeing they where dogs. Cause if they where wolves, she would have a big problem on her hands. As the lunch bell rang, Yumi grabbed her text books and ran out the door.

As Yumi walked down the hall, she could smell the dog fur, cinnamon combo. Before she knew it, she was grabbed and pulled into the closet, the door shut behind her, one of the person's hands was covering her mouth while the other was around her torso and arms to keep her from fighting back. Yumi struggled to get free from the person.

"Yumi, calm down, it's me." A voice said, it wasn't Odd's, Ulrich's, Jeremie's or Aelita's. As the person let go of her and turned on the light in the closet, Yumi saw it was a girl with lond blonde hair tied back in a low pony tail, wearing red sneakers, red jeans and a yellow T-shirt with a red jacket over it.

"Rain?" Yumi guessed. The girl nodded. "What the hell was that all about!"

"I needed to talk to you. Tonsa and the others are here, and they are looking for you. I don't know why, but they wanted to bring you more harm then good." Rain said.

"What do they want? They took everything they could from me already! What more is there to take? I have nothing that would mean anything to her or the rest of her damned pack." Yumi said.

"They think you have a new pack." Rain said.

"They are all humans though, none of them are half wolf like you or me." Yumi said.

"I know, but now they say you should have been killed instead of turning into a dog. Being tamed by humans and living an all human life." Rain said.

"Why do they care? I have my life, and they have theirs." Yumi said.

"I don't know what they want, but it's not good." Rain said.

"Why are you telling me this?" Yumi asked.

"Coz, I know you better then they all do. I know you did what you did along time ago was out of fear and that we were younger when you did it. Yumi, you never should have gotten that scar on your shoulder in the first place. It was all a mistake." Rain said.

"Thanks, now I have to meet up with my friends." Yumi said leaving the closet. "Oh, and I can't hate you for what happened in the past."

"Thank you for understanding." Rain said.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry if It's short.

Chapter 3 will be up soon

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]