Death and Love by zukogirl6
[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Third in series "To Understand," Sequel to Broken.  After Jeremie taking credit for the Xana-file-stealing program by mistake, Kaitie is furious.  She begins to ignore him as he frequently tries to get her to love him again.  Urlich and Sissy's relationship isn't going well, and William suddenly disappears one day.  When a depressing death happens in each of the Lyoko Warrior's families, is it too hard to hold the world saviors together?

Not to mention this, but what will happen when some of the Lyoko Warriors find a Summer Fighting Camp pamphlet, and then sign up for it?


Rated: T
Categories: Seasons > Season 2, Ships > Other Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, General, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: To Understand
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 975 Read: 3869
Published: Jun 09, 2007 Updated: Jun 10, 2007
Story Notes:
ZUKOGIRL6 IS BACK YET AGAIN!!!  This story is fragmented from many dreams.  I've been having writer's black lately, and it stinks.  But here I am, back from the shadows and ready to destroy reader's brains with my complex stories.  And congrats, Izzeban! You're the official co-author of  Death and Love....

1. Chapter 1 - The First Death by zukogirl6 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (438 words)
Oh gosh... why the heck did I choose Australia? @.@

2. Chapter 2 - An Unexpected Twist of Life by zukogirl6 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (537 words)

Whoa... a harsh chapter name if I do say so myself... WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MEEEE!!! *pulls hair out* o.o now I'm bald XD