Death and Love by zukogirl6
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
ZUKOGIRL6 IS BACK YET AGAIN!!!  This story is fragmented from many dreams.  I've been having writer's black lately, and it stinks.  But here I am, back from the shadows and ready to destroy reader's brains with my complex stories.  And congrats, Izzeban! You're the official co-author of  Death and Love....
Author's Chapter Notes:
Oh gosh... why the heck did I choose Australia? @.@

Time: 4:00 AM January 24, 2006

Kaitie sat straight up in bed.  She glanced at her clock, which blinked at her silently: 4:00, 4:00, 4:00.  The girl looked around her room through blurry eyes, trying to find the source of the horrible high-pitched noise.  She stopped on her cell phone, which was ringing terribly loud.  This'll wake up the whole of Kadic for sure, the brunette though as she picked up the phone and squinted at the caller ID.  Mom. "Ugh."  She opened the flip-phone.

"Mom."

"Hi, Kaitie," the cheery voice replied, "can you guess where I am?"

"It's four in the morning."

"No, silly, that's not a place, I'm in Australia."

Kaitie's eyes widened, "What?  Australia?  How the heck did you get there?"

"You really must be tired, or bored at that.  I got there by a plane."

"Why?"

"Well, I interviewed for a world-traveling scientific company.  They sent me to Australia so I could study the Koala's diet."

"Oh.  Well, I guess I'd better start packing."

"No!  You're going to-"

"Well where am I going to-"

"You live in a boar-"

"You're in Australia while im in freaking Fr-"

"LISTEN! You live in a boarding school.  You're going to stay there unless I say otherwise.  I've already called the principal.  Now, I'm going on a trip to the outback in ten minutes.  Love you!"

"You too."

"Bye!"  Click.

Kaitie fell over, the cell still in her hand, and slept like a rock for the rest of the morning.

***

Time: 5:23 PM January 24, 2006

Kaitie plopped onto her bed and turned on her television.  She switched it to the news channel to check for the weather tomorrow.

...a flight from our county to Sydney, Australia.  We have now recieved news that a quick-acting, feelingless poison was injected into almost half of the flight snacks, and for most people there were deaths two hours after arrival.  Here is a list of the people who died:

Nicholas Shorav,  Denver Perrele,  Jiji Meritan,  Caleb Toronu, Sharon Zwelu,  Kirsten Dunn...

Sharon Zwelu

The words jumped out at Kaitie.  She shivered at the sight of them.  Her mother.  Who had enough evil that they would kill an entire flight, not to mention her last blood relative?  She felt the tears coming to her eyes, and she rested her head on her pillow and cried.  The TV was still on.

And the most shocking thing about this poison, is that the body is eaten away not long after death.  The doctors are exclaiming that the bodies are vaporizing themselves in front of their eyes!

There was only one person (or was it an thing?) that could possess a human being to do something this powerfully evil.

XANA.

Chapter End Notes:

Oh gosh.  Look at the cute little short paragraphs.  It's like 10:50 where I am (I:50 where I live) and I must be tired.  I promise that this writer's block is over and I will update (before X a billion and two.) <- math equation (or is it?).

Thank you for you loyal fans who have held onto me for so long.  I need your approval or I won't write much anymore -.- I am one of those people who need encouragement, sorry.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]