Brotherhood by GarageKid
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Odd was the first to walk in the room, Ulrich was looking up at the ceiling.

"HI BUDDY!" Odd yelled. Ulrich looked over at them, and we can all guess what the first words out of his mouth where.

"Is Yumi OK?" Ulrich asked.

"We don't know, Aelita's talking to the docters now." Jeremie said. Ulrich was very worried. Blood loss was the only thing that would kill her. Aelita walked through the door and was questioned.

"How's Yumi? Is she OK? What happened? Is she going to make it?" Ulrich questioned.

"In this order: 1. Yumi's in a coma. 2. Something about martial arts stranthening her muscles and redirecter the bullet so she has a fiarly deep cut on her back. 3 is the same as 2. 4. She might wake up in a this arfternoon at the earliest." Aelita said.

"So, she's alive." Ulrich said.

"Yup." Jeremie said.

"It's ok Romeo, Juliet's OK, don't drink the poison." Odd said.

"Aelita, can you stay with Yumi and call us when she wakes up?" Ulrich asked.

"Sure." Aelita said as she walked out the door. Up the stairs to Yumi's room. She was in the bed with a heart moniter next to the bed. Aelita walked over and looked over at her out cold friend.

"She can hear you." The doctor said. "She just cann't respond." The doctor walked out.

"Yumi, come on wake up. I know you can hear me. Ulrich's OK, you know he's crazy about you. You need to wake up. Please, we all need you." Aelita told her friend, who didn't move. "Yumi, you know I think of you like an older sister, I always look up to you. We all do. Don't leave us, don't leave Ulrich, we all know your stronger then that." She loked at her once strong friend, laying on her back in bed.

"Your stronger then that." Aelita repeated she saw Yumi's head turn to the side. The doctor wasn't lying when he said she can hear me. Aelita thought as Odd walked into the room. He didn't even like the thought of the stronger of the group laying back down on the bed.

"How is she?" Odd asked.

"I don't know." Aelita said.

"She'll fight this, she's strong." Odd said.

"I know." Aelita said. The heart moniter showed her heart beat get stronger. "She should wake up soon."

"I'll tell Ulrich." Odd said as he walked back to Ulrich's room. Romeo's going to be so happy Juliet's going to wake up. Odd thought as he ebtered Ulrich's room.

"Hey Buddy, Juliet's going to be waking up soon." Odd said. Ulrich jumped out of bed and followed Odd to Yumi's room. Aelita and Odd left to leave the two in peace. Ulrich sat by the bed and waited for Yumi to wake up.

"Come on." Ulrich said as he saw Yumi move around a bit.

"Yumi?" Ulrich questioned as Yumi woke up and looked at him. Ulrich smiled.

"What?" Yumi asked sitting up Ulrich trapped her in a bear hug. She yipped slightly.

"I was very worried." Ulrich said. Yumi looked over at him. "I thought you were going to die."

"I'm stronger then that." Yumi said with the clever smile Ulrich loved.

"Much stronger then that." Ulrich corrected before giving her a quick kiss. When he pulled back he saw her face was covered in a pink blush. Ulrich cell rang, it was Odd.

"What's going on over there?" Odd asked loud enought Yumi heard. Yumi took the cell and put it on speaker phone.

"Why don't you come over and find out yourself?" Yumi asked before pulling Ulrich in and making out with him loud enough for Odd to hear through the phone, Ulrich got the message and kissed back.

"Oh thanks for that image!" Odd yelled before hanging up. The making out teens broke apart, laughing at Odd's suspence.

Chapter End Notes:

The End of Brotherhood.

Please Review!

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]