Brotherhood by GarageKid
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Ulrich was stunned at what Yumi had said. He walked out the door following her back to their friends. Odd woke up, he had a black eye from the punch Yumi threw at him. He looked over at Ulrich and then motioned to the school gates.

There stood Troy, his brow hair, banges spiked. Wearing camo jeans, a white long-sleeve shirt and a camo vest over it. He walked up to Ulrich, Yumi kept a stern eye on him, just in case.

"Hey bro." Troy said. Ulrich looked over at him, unsure of what to do. Troy smiled and extended a hand out to him. Ulrich shook it and then looked over to his friends.

"These are my friends. Odd, Jeremie, and Yumi." Ulrich said as he pointed to the face that matched the name. Troy nodded and waved a hello at them. Yumi still gave him a very stern look. Ulrich gave her a 'lossen up' look. She ignored it.

"Look little bro, I'm sorry 'bout last time. I promise not to get violent with you." Troy said smiling. Ulrich new he meant it and smiled back. 

"Thanks." Ulrich said.

"No prob." Troy said. "Thought I will need a tour of the ninth grade."

"Yumi's in the ninth grade." Odd said.

"Oh, look at your other black eye, I hope it hurts." Yumi said.

"What other.... I'll shut up now." Odd said. "She gets voilent." Odd said to Troy. Who nodded.

"So, you can show me around?" Troy asked. Yumi gave Ulrich a pleading look, she didn't want to do it.

"How 'bout I show you around instead. Yumi doesn't like people she doesn't trust." Ulrich said as the bell rang.

"Sorry, I don't think she has a choise." Troy said. Yumi gave in and took Troy to the next class.

***

After school Ulrich, Odd, and Jeremie met up at the bench. Yumi and Troy didn't show up. Ulrich had a really bad feeling. His phine rang with a text.

Ulrich

I know what you want back. W/ Out a dought
You want it back. Come get her if you can
MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Troy

Ulrich looked up at his friends.

"He lied." Ulrich whispered.

"Who did?" Odd asked.

"I'll talk later." Ulrich said running in the woods. He wripped out his cell and started to text.

Where is she?! Ulrich typed.

Bridge to the Factory. Was the responce. Ulrich ran as fast as he could to the bridge. He saw Yumi laying on the ground in the middle of the bridge. He ran up and kneeled down to her.

"Yumi!" He called. He put his hand through her hair to feel blood. He turned her over to she her face, There where cuts on her face that bled in her hair. "Anwser me."

"What?" Yumi asked weakly. Ulrich looked around.

"Where is he?" Ulrich said resting Yumi on the side of the bridge.

"About time!" A voice said.

"Ulrich behind you!" Yumi warned, Troy had hit him in the arm. Ulrich and Troy got into a fight. Each taking punches. Troy had a knife that he was useing to cut Ulrich. He was able to cut him in the leg, and in the shoulder. Troy got a hand on Ulrich's shirt and started holding him over the edge of the bridge.

"Ulrich." Yumi said quietly. Slowly making her way to her feet. Troy started laughing thinking he won.

"You lose." Troy said.

"Hey Pretty Boy!" Yumi called Troy turned and was tackled, he threw Ulrich on the bridge as he and Yumi fell over the side.

"Yumi!" He called as he heard the splash of the water. He ran to where the water under the bridge and land met. He noiticed the blood in the water. He jumped in in an atemped to get Yumi out before she drowned. As he swam through the water. When he got close to Yumi, he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her out of the water. As they reached the land Yumi, started coughing and gasping for air.

"I told you to stay out of it." Ulrich said.

"And I said I couldn't make that promise." Yumi said after she caught her breath.

"Is he dead?" Ulrich asked.

"I don't know." Yumi said shivering. Ulrich pulled his arms around her.

"Mabe we should get you to the nurse or something." Ulrich said.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]