Brotherhood by GarageKid
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Ulrich got the call that morning, his brother was coming to Kadic. His brother was worse then his parents, he never liked Ulrich, and always tried to kill him.

"You OK buddy?" Odd asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Ulrich said. Odd's stomach growled.

"Can we get something to eat?" Odd asked and started out the room. Ulrich followed him. They met up with Jeremie and Yumi at the bench outside the lunch room, Jeremie on his computer and Yumi reading I Know What You Did Last Summer. Odd walked behind Yumi and tried to read over her shoulder, which drove her crazy.

"ODD! Why must you do that?" Yumi asked.

"I like making you mad." Odd said. Yumi glared at him.

"Ulrich!" Sissi's voice said.

"Does anyone hear that annoying buzzing sound?" Odd asked.

"Very funny Odd." Sissi said sarcasticlly.

"Anyway Ulrich, my dad said that your brother is all set up to join Kadic." Sissi said. The gang looked over to Ulrich confused. Sissi just smiled.

"Sissi leave." Ulrich said.

"Only if you go out with me." Sissi said.

"How 'bout you wait for Ulrich on the roof of the school." Odd said as Sissi walked away.

"I'm not meeting her on the roof of the school." Ulrich said.

"I know I just want to see if she does it or not." Odd said laughing.

"You never told us you had a brother Ulrich." Jeremie said changing the subject. Ulrich looked down at his shoes.

"I do, but we don't get along." Ulrich said.

"So, me and Hiroki don't get along most if the time." Yumi said.

"What's the most insain thing you ever heard?" Ulrich asked the group.

"The lunch room out of bread." Odd said.

"Computes backfireing." Jeremie said.

"My 10 year old cousin knowing how to hot wire a car." Yumi said, Ulrich looked at her. "Don't ask. Alot of the people in my family are weird."

"Well, my brother tries to kill me." Ulrich said. Odd looked over at him.

"What do you mean?" Odd asked.

"As in kill me, kill me. Me laying dead in a coffin." Ulrich said. The group looked over at him.

"Oh." Odd said and went quiet as the first period bell rang.

"See you guys later." Yumi said walking to her first period class.

***

After school, the group waited for Yumi at the bench where they normally met. They looked over to see William, excitedly, pulling Yumi by the arm. He was running, and Yumi was trying to keep up with him. All of a sudden, William trips and Yumi goes flying, crashing into Emily, who crashed into Sissi, who crashed into a cheerleader, and so on. The group couldn't help but laugh.

"William, where were we going anyway?" Yumi asked getting up.

"I forget." William said. Yumi walked over to the rest of the gang.

"I didn't know you could fly." Odd said.

"Oh, look at your black eye, I hope it hurts." Yumi said.

"I don't have a black eye." Odd said before Yumi punched him in the face.

"Now you do." Yumi said.

"Hey, hey, break it up." Ulrich said. "Odd how many fingers am I holding up." Ulrich held three fingers up.

"Pretty butterflies." Odd said.

"He lost it." Ulrich said. "Note to self: Never piss Yumi off." Ulrich cell rang with a text.

Ulrich

I am w/ Delmus. See U in 10

Troy

Ulrich understood. His brother was going to meet him in ten minutes. He looked over at Yumi and Jeremie who were waiting for Odd to wake up.

"Yumi can I talk to you for a minute?" Ulrich asked.

"Sure." Yumi said as she and Ulrich walked over to his dorm.

"What is it?" Yumi asked. Ulrich took a deep breath.

"Remember when I said my brother trys to kill me?" Ulrich asked.

"Yeah." Yumi said.

"Well, he might try it again, if he does, don't get involved. He'll kill you." Ulrich said, and he ment it. Yumi didn't say anything.

"I cann't promis anything like that." Yumi said.

"What?! I mean it, If he hurts you, I won't forgive myself for it." He said. A small smile formed on Yumi's face.

"I wont forgive myself if I let you or anyone I care about die. And that's a promis I can keep." Yumi said before walking out the door.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]