Midievel Kadic Vol. 1 by GarageKid
[Reviews - 2]

Printer
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I do not own Code LYOKO

Medieval Kadic

Part one

Missions and Squires

 

Kadic, the school of knights, squire, and pages. In the walls of the castle was a large group of squire waiting for their missions. The squire were no longer pages, and could go around with swords and go on missions for the land of Verden. A few unknowing teens will soon be bound as friends, but had no clue yet.

“Yumi, when do you think you’ll get a mission?” Sam asked.

“Don’t know.” Yumi said. It was night and instead of her normal squire outfit, she had a white short sleeve shirt and black sweat pants. The only thing she never took off was a light blue amulet that her mom gave her before she left for Kadic.

“Well, hope we get out soon.” Sam said. “Good-night.” The two girls fell asleep.

The next day, the two girls had training with Master Tornic. He was thy best swordsmen in Kadic.

“Yumi, wake up, it’s almost 8:30. Master Tornic’s going to kill us.” Sam said as she got her under armor on with brown pants and a brown tunic. Yumi wore under armor, black jeans and a black tunic. The two girls grabbed the swords and headed to the training field.

“Hey girls.” A boy named Odd said. He wore silver armor and a purple tunic.

“Hey Odd.” Sam greeted.

“Anyone see Jeremie?” Ulrich, a squire in silver armor and a green tunic, asked.

“I haven’t see him, I thought he was here. Master Tornic going to go crazy if he’s late.” Yumi said. (FYI all the tunics have the Verden symbol which is a shield with a tiger in front of it. Oh and the girls wear under armor and boys wear normal knight’s armor. Both are the same when it comes to protection.)

The group talked a while about their days as pages, and before they became squires. Sam talked the most going a mile a minute. Soon Tornic was back, with Jeremie.

“SQUIRES!” Master Tornic called. The four squires saluted.

“Yes Sir! Master Tornic Sir!” The four voices said. Tornic was a brilliant man with a sword as sharp as his mind. The large master knight’s sword was a great symbol of knighthood. His golden armor with the gold tunic was very well know.

“What is my first rule.” Tornic asked.

“Never come late for a training session or you will do dishes for Lady Foodmaker in the kitchen for the day.” The voices said. (Foodmaker’s what the Verden people call a true name)

“So Jeremie, tell me why your late.” Tornic said.

“I was busy Sir.” Jeremie said.

“Too busy for my sessions?” Tornic asked.

“You don’t know that.” Jeremie said.

“TO LADY FOODMAKER’S. Your on dish deputy!” Tornic said. Jeremie, wearing silver armor and blue tunic, ran off to the great hall. Unlucky for him Sir. Turkic, a knight that loves to eat more then life itself, was always ordering food making dish deputy a real pain.

“Alright, The rest of you will focus on a new combo. Diagonal down, back up, hit opponent in head with side of blade.” Tornic commanded. The four copied the combo until an hour passed. The straw dummies were torn to pieces by the time the hour was up.

“Ok, now an new combo. Called the tornado. With one swing, hit all three of your target dummies.” A few pages set up the new targets. It was difficult, you had you use only one swing of the blade. Soon, The combo was mastered by the four young squires. Master Tornic left very pleased.

“Ok, squires, enough for tonight, you still have chores. Get dinner and start with getting the mice out of the keep.” Tornic said.

The four walked over to the great hall. Only to find Sir. Turkic and Seer. Seer was a blind but was said to see better then anyone in the castle. He could fight and defend himself without seeing.

“Good evening young squires.” Seer said.

“Good evening Seer.” Ulrich said. Seer had trained Ulrich when he was a page, Odd as well. Seer became everyone’s favorite person.

After dinner, the four walked off to the Keep. Keeper was there, he was the guard of the Keep.

“Hello Keeper.” Sam said. Keeper had trained Sam when she was a page.

“Oh, you squires are here to take care of the mice. Go on in.” Keeper said opening the door. The four were told to catch the mice and put them in the cage so Stocktender could put them in the barn. Stocktender was a very nice girl who never made it as a knight, not understanding why killing a foe was necessary.

“Great, lets catch mice for a living.” Sam said sarcastically.

“Try sneaking up on them.” Yumi said putting one in the cage.

“There are only three more left.” Odd said.

“Two.” Ulrich said putting one of the mice in the cage.

“Only two left.” Odd said.

“One.” Sam said catching another.

“Zero!” Odd said as he grabbed the last mouse and put it in the cage.

The girls went back to the girls’ dorm room and the boys went back to the boys’ dorms.

“So, Ulrich, when are we going to get a real mission?” Odd asked.

“Don’t know.” Ulrich said. “Things have been quiet. No one called for knight help, or at lest from us.”

“I know.” Odd said.

“Squire Ulrich Stern.” A page called.

“Another messenger thing?” Odd asked.

“Yeah.” Ulrich said. Ulrich was the only one who could get through the bottom level of the castle which was sewers and dark dungeons. Ulrich followed the page to deliver the messages. Jeremie came back, in his pajamas.

“Why are you always late for Master Tornic’s sessions?” Odd asked.

“I’m not one to like to fight. I thought if I did badly, my dad wouldn’t make me stay.” Jeremie said.

“You don’t like working for the king? Being a hero? The force of freedom?” Odd asked.

“I can’t fight.” Jeremie said.

“Wonder what your true name is?” Odd asked. “King said my birth name is my true name.”

“Well, you are odd. That fits perfectly.” Jeremie said.

“I know, but King thinks I might really have a true name other then Odd.” Odd said.

“Where’s Ulrich?” Jeremie asked.

“On another messenger thing. He’s the only one how can go into Forest without getting killed.” Odd said.

“Forest?” Jeremie asked.

“Yeah, the black out that leads to the dungeon where dark critters are kept. The knight’s their always get food, weapons, and messages from King.” Odd said.

“Oh, when will be back?” Jeremie asked.

“Late tonight.” Odd said “Good night.”

***

The next day, The group of squire, minus Jeremie, where told to go to King.

“Be honorable, respectful, don’t embraces your master.” Tornic said. The four stayed quite. They reached King’s throne room.

“Master Tornic, this your squad, minus Squire Jeremie.” King Delmus said. His daughter most likely in the garden. Elizabeth was her birth name, but Sissi was her true name.

“King, you had a mission for some of my squad.” Tornic said.

“Yes, Squire Odd, Squire Samantha, you will deal with our tracing mission with Sir. Tracer.” King said as Sir. Tracer walked through the door.

“Samantha, Odd, Sir. Trace. Head into Kadic’s village and find the thief that stole from our armory shop.” King said.

“Come young Squires.” Sir Tracer said as the two followed.

“These to two you talked about?” King asked.

“Yes, Squire Ulrich and Squire Yumi.” Tornic said.

“Then these two, go with Sir. Turkic. To Corhem, they reported to be under attack, so you two will ride off with him.” King said. “You know were to find him.”

Yumi and Ulrich walked over to the Great Hall were Sir. Turkic was.

“Sir. Turkic, King said Corhem’s under attack! We need to ride out.” Ulrich said. Sir. Turkic laughed.

“What’s so funny?” Yumi asked.

“Corhem’s a small village and is always under attack. And what is King thinking! Sending me with a bunch of Squire! The little town can wait until after I’m done eating.” Turkic said as he started to continue. Yumi and Ulrich waited near the exit of the castle leading to Kadic’s village.

“Yumi?” An Knight asked.

“Oh, Hello Master Fang.” Master Fang trained Yumi when she was a page. He was different then the other knights, he was a Lupe. Which was like a wolf on two legs, but was not as aggressive as a werewolf. (See Lupe on Wikipedia.)

“So, aren’t you supposed to be on a mission?” Master Fang asked. Master Fang was the best knight in all of Verden.

“We have to wait for Sir. Stuffs-his-Face to get done before we can go.” Yumi said.

“First, don’t be disrespectful. Second, why don’t you leave and go to Corhem? What if it was your home village being attacked? Would your wait for Sir. Stuffs-his-Face?” Fang asked. “I taught you and Tormund better.” Tormund was also a Lupe. He was a squire that had come from a farm, Yumi had been a friend of his.

“Well, no one said we had to leave at the same time.” Ulrich said.

“Come on, Ulrich, we’re going.” Yumi said going toward the door. Ulrich followed as they hiked up to Corhem.

***

“Ok, the evidence is here. The thief ran in that direction.” The storekeeper said.

“Thanks.” Tracer said as he drew his sword and followed the still hot trail.

“So, how far could he be?” Odd asked, his sword drawn.

“Close, very close.” Tracer said.

“Chicken, COME OUT AND FIGHT!” Sam yelled.

“The ally.” Tracer said. They ambushed the ally to see a werelupe. (Wikipedia: Werelupe)

“So, finally found me?” The werelupe asked. holding a beast’s sword.

“Drop your weapon.” Tracer commanded.

“Like you can stop the revolution, a new, dark, force is growing stronger every day. Soon, all of Verden will see nothing but death and war.” The werelupe disappeared without a trace. Tracer was not pleased.

“We should head back to the castle and tell the king.” Tracer said.

“Oh man, a real mission and we have to retreat.” Odd said.

“Your not retreating, you two are on guard of the village in case that werelupe returns.” Tracer said.

***

Yumi and Ulrich reached Corhem. Werelupes surrounded the Village.

“Werelupes?” Ulrich questioned.

“Not good.” Yumi said drawing her sword. “One way to get rid of them.”

“I know.” Ulrich said drawing his sword and both charged their way into the village. The werelupes attacked at the battle went on.

***

Odd and Sam headed back to Kadic. Seeing Sir. Turkic but no Ulrich or Yumi.

“Where are they! They were so post to be with Sir. Turkic but their no were in the castle!” Master Tornic bellowed.

“They didn’t wait, I told them to leave and wait for Sir. Turkic on the battle field.” Master Fang said as the two squire walked into the doorway.

“Then send someone down there to back them up!” Tornic yelled.

“We can go!” Odd volunteered.

“Fine, two knight and two squire.” Tornic said. “That means you Master Fang.”

***

Both Squire headed up the mountains.

“You sure this is where the werelupe are hiding?” Ulrich asked.

“That’s what the mayor of Corhem said.” Yumi said as she reached the top of the Mountain, helping Ulrich up.

“Look!” Ulrich said as a group of werelupes were. A black werelupes stood out from the brown ones. Most likely their leader, let out a howl, making the others howl as well.

“Intruders!” A werelupe yelled.

“Come on!” Yumi said throwing a kuniknife down hitting one of the werelupes. (Yumi also throws shirakin, Kuniknives are like Ninja knives. Similar to the ones in Naruto.) Ulrich drew his sword and charged down as well. Thrusting the blade through the werelupes’ bodies. Yumi used the shirakin and Kuniknives, never really liking to use her sword, hitting the other werelupes. Most of the werelupes turned and retreated. The leader the last one standing.

“Go on, attack me.” The leader teased. Yumi threw a few ninja stars, but the leader blocked every shot. The leader drew his beast’s sword and started attacking. Ulrich blocked most of the leaders shots, before being hit in the torso and knocked to the rocky wall of the mountains. Yumi tried to fend the beast off from hurting Ulrich more. As Ulrich tried to get up, a large pain went through his body. Yumi hit the leader with a kuniknife. The leader hit her in the wrist, causing blood to streak down her hand. With another swift move from the leader, his sword tripped Yumi to the ground. Out of nowhere an arrow hit the leader’s arm.

“Odd?” Ulrich questioned in a weak voice.

“He’s no the only one!” Sam said as the four came from the mountains.

“Leave my student alone.” Tornic said. The werewolf leader laughed. Tornic struck the werelupe in the arm. The two fought as Yumi trotted over to the other squire.

“You ok Yumi?” Sam asked.

“Yeah.” Yumi said. As Tornic was thrown to the wall.

“You all really think I wouldn’t think this through?” The werelupe leader asked as the rocks of the mountain moved trapping them. The werelupe leader laughed.

“Why are you doing this?” Fang asked.

“Because the dark ages are coming, faster then you think.” The leader laughed again.

“Did you all forget about me?” A voice asked as a disk like thing attached itself to the leader’s neck shocking the him. Jeremie walked out from behind the rocks of the mountain.

“Jeremie?” Tornic questioned.

“I said I was no good at fighting, but when it comes to robots, I can win easily.” Jeremie said. As Fang slammed his sword at the rock breaking it.

“Lets return to the castle with Sparky here.” Fang said as the leader dropped out cold.

The leader was put in the dungeon and the four squire went to the Girls’ dorm.

“Wow, Jeremie, you could have told someone you were good with robots.” Odd said.

“Yeah, that was very good.” Sam said.

“Well, it’s clear some kind of battle has started.” Jeremie said.

“And the Verden must finish it.” Yumi said.

“Well, until another attack, we should rest.” Sam said.

“You ALWAYS want to rest.” Yumi said as Sam threw a pillow at her.

“Alright, well, until another attack, Master Tornic and Master Fang are going to train us like no tomorrow, and Jeremie will be with the robotics team.” Ulrich said.

“Everybody wins.” Odd said.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]