Never Say Never by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

You know, on the other hand, Xana's jumping for joy.

He took a human form, and made William his new "Son" or whatever the humans call a boy offspring.

Xana had the color of hair as William, he had brown eyes, black pants, and a black shirt, with the eye of himself in red cloth. He covered it with a...what is it? A...jacket...supposingly.

Xana laughed with his success. But, oh. Where to go? Kill the humans first? Or make them suffer? Tease them with his new son? Or let them bring back Lyoko, just so Xana and son can destory it again?

WHAT?! What was up with this last thought? Xana shook his head. Living on Earth WAS totally messed up from life on Lyoko.

"Something wrong, father?" William asked.

Xana felt the grass outside, out on the father woods was a smart idea for hiding. So many trees, so little ...oh, what is the thing called.. You know? Those warm-blooded creatures...Mammals? Oh right. Mammals.

"No. Just thinking on how to grasp total domination of this idiotic planet..."

"Much thought is needed, Sir. Maybe a few days process. Remember, you have a human's thoughts and memory. You can't remember everything as you used to."

Crap. The flaw of Human intellagence. William continued though,

"It's weird how the earthlings fought to save such a crummy planet. Waste of time, if you ask me. Domination seems the only option. This world would use a dictator."

Xana grummbled... Maybe that Jeremie kid would've been a better choice. At least HE doesn't talk as much.

"And if you noticed, Father. The life here is very...diverse and-"

"I got it." Xana boomed, "But it seems we're going to need more cover in order to survive here."

"Why must we? Can't we go back?"

Xana stood tall, his total 5'11 height and stated, "Haven't you heard? As the humans say: When in Rome, do was the Romans do."

"But, we're in France. Besides, when did you start listening to the humans here? You and I know very well they are stupid animals. Stupid complex body system, short memory, new senses. Whatever."

"Aha, my boy. I started listening when they were getting close to taking over. Lyoko was mine, MINE, and still is. Although it is gone, they can bring it back, if they know what to do. I'm frightened due to the fact of Jeremie's intelligence might crack the code. Damn Franz Hopper."

"Jeremie's not doing much of anything, from the word at the Kadic...because-"

"WHAT?!" Xana walked away, William right behind, "You went BACK to...uh...the...ermm...place where the humans so call "learn"? Haven't I told you that's very dangerous. If anyone were to have seen you. They would've taken you. The body your using, son, is a real boy, unlike me. Your body is known for a boy named William Dunbar, he has friends and family. That was a real stupid deed you did."

William sighed and looked at his feet as he walked,

"But...I did it so I would get information from the humans that interact with the Warriors, if not, The Warriors themselves. And I got some...interesting information."

"Ah, well then. Let me hear it."

For the entire walk to the heritage, William told the tales of what he heard or saw. Xana was dis-pleased. The humans were getting back on his track, or Franz Hopper. If they were to ever reach Hopper, it would mean Xana would be destroied forever and always.

...Other than the one he was the most worried about.

"Eh? Jeremie's in some medical difficulties?"

"...Illness, if that's what you mean."

"I don't care, now. Is that true?"

"Yes, sir! Belpois has been failing almost all classes, and ignoring friends and family chattings. He's gone to the factory once on my knowledge, I saw him a few days ago. He was just walking around. He sat in the computer chair, and...he..."

"He what?" Xana asked angerily. How dare Jeremie be back again from such a hard fall?

"...What is called...the tears of sorrow..."

"...Crying?"

"Sure thing. He...He was crying and yelping for help." William smiled an evil smile, "It sure is great to hear such a sound."

"It's been years." Xana added, stepping inside the heritage, "You don't know how long I've wished for this day. The humans will bow to my very knees!"

"Oh yes! Domination is ulimate power!"

"As I program...or...uh...think up plans for the desruction of the humans, I'll look for a new body for you. So you can dispose of that one. The boy isn't well liked."

"That would be a good thing, wouldn't it? If the boy was well liked...Ohhh..I get it."

Xana chuckled,

"The more he would be missed. You see, Human's sure do have the upper hand on feelings and senses, and because of that, they have more loopholes and flaws. Learn, my son. I will teach you."

"Do you still have your...powers, father? If so, I would like to know how to use mine."

Xana shot his hand out, palm facing William, a black smoke emerged and William jumped out of the way.

"Fight me."

"But I haven't learned anything yet!" Son Protested.

"It's something the human's call logic and common sense. It's the feeling on what you think you should do to get out of a situation." Xana stated, and shot another black ball toward his son.

Once again, William dodged out of the way,

"I don't have anything to fight you back with..."

"You have hands, don't you? Haven't you seen? The Warriors, if lost their weapons, used their hands...In this shape." Xana closed his fists, "Of course, it'll hurt here and not on Lyoko, because we didn't have the sense of touch."

"I do not have powers?"

"It's not your time, son. You'll get them once you turn evil."

"How do I do that?"

"You must..." Xana stated and brought him to the window. From the window, Kadic could hardly be seen, but the students could be spotted out, "You must. Kill a human."

William's smile grew twice as large,

"Belpois?"

Xana laughed his evil laugh,

"You took the words right out of my mouth..."

Chapter End Notes:
Oh no! Jeremie's In Trouble!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]