Code Lyoko: The Untold Chapters by Vchat20
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

We continue right where part 1 left off. Our crew is still outside in the courtyard.

Ulrich: “So did you find your room ok?”

Odd: “No. I was going to go look for it before the earthquakes started.”

Jeremie: “But you were hiding in that tree.”

Odd: scratches the back of his head and grins “Sorry about that. I felt like climbing.”

Ulrich: “Well, its getting late. How about I help you find your room Odd?”

Odd: “Ok. You know your way around better than I do.”

Ulrich: “Goodnight Yumi, Goodnight Jeremie.”

Yumi and Jeremie: (in unison) “Goodnight”

While Jeremie walks off in the direction of the dorm, Yumi walks off towards her house.

Odd: “Where is Yumi going?”

Ulrich: “Oh. She lives at home. Her house is only a few blocks away.”

Odd: “Oh.”

Ulrich: “So what is your room number?”

Odd: pulls a slip of paper out of his pocket “Umm…501”

Ulrich: “Really? That’s my room.”

Odd: “So I guess we are roomies!”

Odd gives Ulrich a noogie as the two start walking back to the dorm.

We find our heroes in the cafeteria currently discussing the fight with XANA the night before.

Yumi: “So Jeremie tells me you did alright in that fight, eh Odd?”

Odd: “Yeah. Now that I think about it, I like my costume.”

Yumi: “So what does your costume look like, Odd?”

Odd: “It’s kind of hard to explain. You’ll have to wa-“

Jeremie: “Odd’s a cat”

Yumi: giggles “Nice mental image.”

Sissi walks up to the table

Sissi: “So what about it Ulrich? Final chance to take me to the dance tonight.”

Ulrich: “Sissi! No! Besides, I have already decided that I'm taking Yumi to the dance.”

Sissi: “Yumi! What does she have that I don’t?”

Ulrich: “I have already made up my mind Sissi and that is that.”

Sissi storms off again

Odd: “What was that all about?”

Yumi: “Sissi. Don’t ask.”

Next we are back at Yumi’s house and in the living room where Mrs. Ishiyama is currently watching the news.

Newscaster: “We have been told by the National Geological Survey that yesterday’s earthquakes were simply false alarms caused by a mid-Atlantic tectonic fault. In other news…”

Mrs. Ishiyama turns off the TV and starts to walk up the stairs towards Yumi’s room. Yumi has been busy brushing her hair for the past 5 minutes.

Mrs. Ishiyama: in the doorway “So what are you getting dressed up for? What’s the special occasion?”

Yumi: “Mom! I’m just going out, that’s all.”

Mrs. Ishiyama: “So who is he?”

Yumi: “MOM! If you must know, I'm going to the school dance tonight. Nothing special.”

Mrs. Ishiyama: smirks “You didn’t answer my question.”

Yumi: sets her brush down and turns towards her mom “Ugh. Ulrich is taking me to the dance, ok?”

Mrs. Ishiyama: “Oh really?”

Yumi: “Yes. And right now, I have to go.”

Yumi begins to walk out the door.

Mrs. Ishiyama: “Have fun Yumi!”

We now go back to Ulrich and Odd’s room where we see Ulrich is getting ready for the dance.

Odd: “So you really insisted on taking Yumi to the dance?”

Ulrich: “I just did it to keep Sissi from nagging me.”

Odd: raises an eyebrow “Reaaally? You know Ulrich, you don’t make a very good liar.”

Ulrich closes his dresser drawer and double-checks how he looks in the mirror then turns towards Odd.

Ulrich: “So…How do I look?”

Odd: “Same as any other day?”

Ulrich: “Smart-aleck.”

We see Ulrick and Odd walking out of the dorm and over to the school where the dance is being held. The next view we see Odd and Ulrich entering the gymnasium. The gym has been all decked out for the dance. A refreshment table, balloons, streamers, and a dj booth under the basketball hoop in the back of the gym. Ulrich proceeds to sit down on one of the dozens of chairs lining the back wall. Before Odd manages to sit down, he spots the refreshment table, quickly grabs a plate of food, and sits back down next to Ulrich.

Ulrich: “Your appetite never ceases to amaze me Odd.”

Odd attempts a grin, but his mouth is too full to do so.

Ulrich: “By the way, where’s Jeremie?”

Odd: just swallowing his food “I think he said he was staying in his room for the night. Probably going to chat with his girlfriend some more.”

Ulrich: “Stop teasing Odd.”

Odd: “What? He’s not here?”

Suddenly they turn to look and Jeremie and Yumi walk in together. Ulrich and Odd get up to meet them.

Yumi: “Me and Jeremie were just chit-chatting for a bit outside.”

Yumi: looks towards the crowd of students already dancing “So do you want to dance?”

Ulrich: “Sure. Better get started now before Sissi gets here.”

We now turn back to Odd and Jeremie who have sat back down. Jeremie keeps scoping the room not really paying attention to anything in particular.

Odd: watching Ulrich and Yumi “You know it’s so blindingly obvious.”

Jeremie: “What?”

Odd: “Ulrich and Yumi. You know there’s something going on between them.”

Jeremie: “Yeah. I saw it when Yumi first arrived. Ulrich couldn’t keep his eyes off her.”

Odd: “How long ago was that?”

Jeremie: “Last week. She didn’t arrive long before you did.”

Odd: “Wow. That quick, huh?”

Suddenly the conversation drops to silence. Then after a few moments, Odd notices an attractive girl at the DJ booth.

Odd: “Helloo?”

Odd quickly gets up and makes his way towards the DJ booth while Jeremie is the last one sitting.

Jeremie: watches the crowd “I don’t even know why I came here.”

Jeremie gets up and starts walking out. We go back to Yumi and Ulrich. Without paying attention, Ulrich had his right hand placed on Yumi’s waist and his left on her shoulder. Yumi: same.

We go back to Jeremies room where we see him talking to Aelita.

Aelita: “What’s the problem Jeremie? You haven’t said a word.”

Jeremie: “Oh. Its just that…the school dance…everyone is there but me.”

Aelita: “You know I wouldn’t mind Jeremie. But I don’t know how to get out of here.”

Jeremie: “Oh. Don’t worry about it Aelita. Ill figure it out someday. Anyways, I have a program I need to finish.”

Aelita: “What is it Jeremie?”

Jeremie: “After yesterday, I found out tat the disturbances that XANA caused here came too close to being suspicious. So I came up with a brilliant idea. A return to the past program.”

Aelita: “What does it do Jeremie?”

Jeremie: “Just what the name suggests. Everything goes back in time to before the XANA attack happened.”

Aelita: “Well, wouldn’t it just happen over again?”

Jeremie: “I have designed it so far so that it doesn’t affect me, Ulrich, yumi, odd, you, xana, or lyoko. Essentially anybody that doesn’t know about lyoko won’t remember a thing.”

Aelita: “Brilliant Jeremie!”

Jeremie: after a few moments “And…It’s done!”

We return to the gymnasium to see Sissi enter the room.

Sissi: staring at Yumi and Ulrich “I will get you one of these days Ulrich Stern if it’s the last thing I do.”

We return outside but overlook the roof of the school. We see 2 transformers located on the roof. They start to short circuit. We go back inside the gymnasium. In a few moments, the music stops and all the lights go out. But as Sissi tries to leave the gym, as soon as she grabs the handle of the double doors, she gets shocked. The current running through is so immense that Sissi gets tossed halfway across the gym into the middle of the dancing crowd.

Back at Jeremie’s room, he gets a call from Aelita.

Aelita: “Jeremie? Jeremie, are you there?”

Jeremie: “Yes Aelita.”

Aelita: “I just spotted another activated tower.”

Jeremie: “Ok. I will call the others and have them meet us at the factory.”

He grabs the cell phone out of his pocket and dials Ulrich’s number. It rings about a dozen time and switches to voicemail. Without bothering to leave a voicemail, e dials Yumi’s number. Same situation. Out of ideas, he dials Odd’s number.

Back at the gym, we watch Odd has he chats away with the girl at the DJ booth.

Odd: “…So I told him that if he wasn’t going to return my sandwich, I would give him a knuckle sandwich.”

The girl starts laughing then his phone rings. He answers. Due to the massive amounts of electricity, Odd can barely hear anything over static on the phone.

Jeremie: as heard from Odd’s side “Odd…XANA…tower…Ulrich…factory…”

Odd: “Jeremie. I can barely hear you. What’s going on?”

Then the phone beeps and he loses the call. He checks his phone and it now reads “No Signal”.

Odd: “I’m sorry my dear, but I have to go.”

Odd walks towards the middle of the crowd where Yumi and Ulrich are still dancing.

Odd: “Hey lovebirds! We have a small situation. I just got a call from Jeremie. I couldn’t hear him too well, but he said something about XANA and the factory. I think we should go.”

Ulrich: “Ok.”

They start heading for the door with Ulrich leading. As he attempts to open the door, he gets shocked as well. He goes into a seizure like state.

Yumi: “Ulrich!”

Between of Yumi and Odd, they manage to pull his grip away from the door. He lands sitting on the floor.

Ulrich: “Ooof! Now what?”

Then Yumi spots a ladder still propped in the corner from preparing for the dance.

Yumi: points to the ladder “We can use that and climb out one of the window’s”

Between all 3, they manage to slide the ladder underneath a window. Ulrich is the first to go up. Seeing no way to open the window, he proceeds to kick the window in an attempt to break it. After about five kicks, it starts to crack; on the sixth it finally gives way. Outside, the windows are only ten feet off the ground. Ulrich jumps down.

Ulrich: “Ok guys! It’s clear!”

Shortly after, Yumi and Odd jump out. Once they all made it out, they all make their way towards the factory.

Our next view is in the control room at the factory. We see the elevator arrive with its three passengers: Yumi, Ulrich, and Odd.

Jeremie: “Get ready for virtualization. Aelita needs you on Lyoko.”

The three arrive to the scanner room and one by one they enter the scanners.

Jeremie: “Transfer Yumi, Transfer Ulrich, Transfer Odd…Scanner Yumi, Scanner Ulrich, Scanner Odd…Virtualization!”

Back in Lyoko, the gang virtualizes one by one.

Aelita: “Hi guys!”

The three turn around to look and Aelita was behind them.

Aelita: “The tower is this way.”

But before they could go anywhere, a large cluster of monster’s showed up. A new type of monster, the Hornets, shows up behind Aelita. About six of them hover around the gang.

Ulrich: “Umm. What are these things Jeremie?”

Jeremie: “Uh. They look like Hornets. Be careful!”

But before he could finish his sentence, Odd proceeded to attack gung ho.”

Odd: “Laser Arrow!”

After 6 shots, Odd had only destroyed 2 hornets. To make matters worse, 3 blok’s showed up behind our crew and proceeded to charge up their lasers.

One of the blok’s had attempted to attack Odd, but before he could be hit, Odd quickly hopped out of the way and on top of a nearby boulder. He quickly tried his aim at a blok.

Odd: “Laser Arrow!”

And that Blok was destroyed. But with the gang’s attention averted, they heard a scream coming from Aelita. They turned back and noticed the remaining swarm of Hornets had surrounded her.

Ulrich: “Hold on Aelita!”

Ulrich quickly ran towards the swarm of hornets and attempted to attack them, but they were too high to reach with his Katana.

Yumi: “Ulrich! You take the blok’s, me and Odd will take care of the Hornet’s.”

Ulrich turned back and proceeded to destroy the remaining blok’s. In the meantime, Yumi and Odd have quickly taken care of the hornets.

Yumi: “Ok Jeremie, is there anything else?”

Jeremie: “I don’t see anything. Just the activated tower about 15 degrees north of you.”

The group on Lyoko proceeded to make way towards the activated tower. When they made it to the tower, they watched as Aelita made her way in.

Jeremie: “Materialize Ulrich, Materialize Yumi, Materialize Odd.”

Back in the factory the three had already made it back to the control room with Jeremie.

Back in Lyoko, Aelita was just making her way to the center of the first platform.

Yumi: “So what do we do now? The situation at the school is way too suspicious to be a simple power surge. Someone is going to find out soon enough.

Aelita has now activated the tower interface

Jeremie: “That’s why we are going to try my new program.”

Ulrich: “What program?”

Jeremie: “It’s a program to send us all back in time before this ever happens.”

The interface in the tower now reads “Aelita, Code:”

Odd: “But won’t we forget about all this and it would happen over again?”

Jeremie: “We will still remember, but everyone at school won’t ever know a thing.”

Jeremie starts typing away, preparing the Return to the past program. On Lyoko, Aelita is now entering the code: L-Y-O-K-O. Inside the tower, all the data has now sweeped away revealing nothing but black. Looking down below we see the famous ‘return to the past’ white sphere.

Jeremie: as he strikes the enter key “Return to the past now!”

The time is now back at the beginning of the dance. In the gym, we see Yumi and Ulrich walk in together and proceed to the dance floor.

Ulrich: “Continue where we left off?”

Yumi smiles and they proceed to dance. In the back of the gym we see Odd chatting it up with the girl at the DJ booth.

Back in Jeremies room we see him hard at work on his computer.

Aelita: “What are you doing Jeremie?”

Jeremie: “Working on your materialization program.”

Aelita: “What’s it for?”

Jeremie: “It will materialize you here to the real world Aelita. You won’t have to stay in Lyoko anymore.”

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]