Code Lyoko: The Untold Chapters by Vchat20
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

We next meet our heroes at Yumi’s house having dinner with Yumi and her family.

Ulrich: “Thanks for inviting us over to dinner Mrs. Ishiyama.”

Mrs. Ishiyama: “Think nothing of it Ulrich. Yumi has told me so much about you two that I figured what better way to get to know you than to invite you over for dinner.”

Jeremie: “Thanks Mrs. Ishiyama. This spaghetti is great.”

Mrs. Ishiyama: “You’re welcome Jeremie.”

Yumi gets done with her dinner first. She gets up and puts her plate in the sink and starts heading up the stairs.

Yumi: “Thanks for coming over guys. I guess I will see you Monday then?”

Ulrich: “What are you doing this weekend Yumi?”

Yumi: “Well tomorrow I have to move my stuff from the dorm and Sunday I'm just going to stay home.”

Ulrich: “How about we help you?”

Yumi: “Oh. Don’t worry about it. I can handle it.”

Mrs. Ishiyama: “Oh come one Yumi. Why don’t you have a nice strong boy to help you carry your things?”

Yumi: “Mom!”

Embarrassed Yumi runs up to her room and slams the door behind her. Ulrich just giggles.

Mrs. Ishiyama: “Don’t worry about her. She’s just a little shy. Why don’t you come over around noon tomorrow and see if she needs any help?”

Jeremie: “I’m sorry. I can’t. I’m helping you know who with you know what all weekend.”

Mrs. Ishiyama: “Who’s that?”

Ulrich: “Oh. Her name is Aelita. She’s a v..”

Jeremie coughs loud and kind of jabs Ulrich in the arm suggesting he stop right there.

Jeremie: “Aelita is another student from school I’m tutoring. Nothing big.”

Mrs. Ishiyama: “Ok. Then guess I will see you tomorrow Ulrich?”

Ulrich: “Sure. Ill get here bright and early.”

As Jeremie and Ulrich leave, Jeremie turns back to add something.

Jeremie: “Oh. Thanks again for the dinner Mrs. Ishiyama!”

Mrs. Ishiyama: smiles “Anytime boys.”

Walking back to the dorms, Ulrich and Jeremie have a short conversation.

Ulrich: “What was that all about back there?”

Jeremie: “Remember how I mentioned that the info about Lyoko was on the French military website?”

Ulrich: “Yeah. What about it?”

Jeremie: “That’s just it! If it was so important that it had to be hidden on a government site, there’s no way we can let this slip or who knows what would happen!”

Ulrich: “But we can’t just keep this to ourselves.”

Jeremie: “But we have to. At least until we can figure out more about what this Lyoko is. I’m still kind of baffled at it all.”

Ulrich: “But what about Yumi? She doesn’t know.”

Jeremie: “Well, you will just have to tell her all this tomorrow, wont you?”

The next day we see it is a sunny day and Ulrich is standing outside of the Ishiyama household. He rings the doorbell once and after a few moments, Mrs. Ishiyama opens the door.

Mrs. Ishiyama: “Hi Ulrich. Glad you could make it.”

Ulrich: “Good Morning Mrs. Ishiyama. Where’s Yumi?”

Mrs. Ishiyama: “Oh. She’s still getting dressed.”

Ulrich comes in and sits down to wait for Yumi. You can hear what sounds like a hair dryer running upstairs.

Mrs. Ishiyama: yells up the stairs Yumi! Ulrich’s here to help you move your things!”

Yumi: couldn’t hear what she said “What!”

After a few moments, the hair dryer shuts off and Yumi walks out of the bathroom and down the stairs. Soon enough, she notices Ulrich is there.

Yumi: “Oh. Hi Ulrich.”

Ulrich: “Hello Yumi. Need some help moving your things?”

The next view we see is in Yumi’s dorm room. Everything is pretty bare now. While Yumi is packing away clothes out of the dresser, Ulrich is shifting boxes to be carried out.

Ulrich: “Hey, uh, Yumi?”

Yumi: “Yes?”

Ulrich: “I have a favor to ask of you…Would you go to the dance with me this Tuesday?”

Yumi: surprised “What?”

Ulrich: guilty, he quickly tries to explain “It’s just to fool Sissi. She has been nagging at me all week to take her at the dance. I have to do something to shut her up.”

Yumi: nervous “…Ok.”

We next see them walking out of Yumi’s room both carrying a few small boxes. They soon walk past Jeremie’s room. We branch off and head inside to see what Jeremie is up to. He is on the computer where we see Aelita is on the screen.

Jeremie: “So why don’t you tell me more about Lyoko while I try to figure out some of these programs.

As quickly as we came in, we soon leave. The next view we see is in Ulrich’s room. He is lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. Obviously thinking. All of a sudden his phone rings.

Ulrich: “Hello?...Hi Jeremie…Ok. I will be right there.”

We now are in Yumi’s room back at her house. Pretty much a mirror image of Ulrich. Lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking, when her phone rings.

Yumi: “Oh. Hi Jeremie…No, I’m not busy…Ok. Ill be right over.”

She soon heads down the stairs and starts heading out the door.

Mrs. Ishiyama: “What’s the rush?”

Yumi: “Oh. Something came up at school. I have to go meet Ulrich and Jeremie.”

Mrs. Ishiyama: “Ok dear. Have fun.”

We go back once again to Jeremie’s room now with all three there.

Ulrich: “So what’s the news?”

Jeremie: “Well, I’ve been talking with Aelita all weekend and I have been studying many of the programs on here and I have figured out how to get people on Lyoko.”

Yumi: “Oh. Like a video game, right?”

Jeremie: “Not exactly. I will show you when we get there.”

Ulrich: “Get where?”

Jeremie: “The factory I mentioned before. What I’m going to show you is there.”

We soon see the gang going the usual way to the factory with Jeremie leading the way. Once they get there, Ulrich and Yumi are just about as stunned as Jeremie when he first found the place. Jeremie climbs up in the chair and activates the super computer.

Jeremie: “This is where I originally found Aelita.”

Soon the Video screen pops back up with Aelita front and center.

Aelita: “Hi Jeremie. So are you going to come here and meet me?”

Jeremie: “No. I have to stay here and watch the computer. I’m the only one who knows how to use it.”

Aelita: “Oh…Ok”

Jeremie: “Ulrich and Yumi will be coming though.”

Ulrich and Yumi: almost in unison “What?”

Jeremie: “Take the elevator down to the next level. I will explain on the way.”

Yumi and Ulrich soon make it to the scanner room. They walk around a bit as they scope the room.

Yumi: “We’re here Jeremie. Now what?”

Jeremie: “You see the 3 large cylinders in there? Step inside.”

Cautiously, they step inside the scanners.

Jeremie: “Hold on.”

Jeremie taps a few keys and the scanner doors close. Soon he sends Yumi and Ulrich through the all too familiar Virtualization process. At this time, the only cards that can be seen on the computer are Yumi and Ulrich’s. In Lyoko, we see Ulrich and Yumi virtualize side-by-side and land roughly on their feet. They are now in the Desert region.

Ulrich: “What’s this Jeremie?”

Yumi: as she looks at her outfit “And why am I wearing a Kimono?”

Jeremie: “You are now in Lyoko. Oh, sorry about the outfits. I had to choose an appearance for you on Lyoko and these are the first ones I came across.”

Ulrich: “This is nice and all, but what are we doing here?”

Jeremie: “I figured I would let you meet Aelita in person.”

There is a tower not too far from where Yumi and Ulrich virtualized. Soon we see Aelita emerging from the tower and running to meet Yumi and Ulrich. But before they can get introductions out of the way, the ground starts a gentle shaking and a low rumbling is heard coming closer and closer. They all turn to look and see 3 Blok’s headed there way.

Ulrich: “Umm. Jeremie? What’s going on here?”

Jeremie: As he notices the 3 bloks on the screen “Oh. I forgot to mention”

Aelita: interrupts “XANA’s attacking again.”

Ulrich: “What are we supposed to do now?”

Jeremie: “Ulrich. Check your left side. You should have a Katana there.”

Ulrich looks and indeed, there is a Katana there perfectly sheathed and tied to his waist. He quickly pulls the Katana out of the sheath and proceeds to attack one of the blok’s.

Jeremie: “And Yumi, you should have a fan in your possession.”

Yumi: “Yes Jeremie, I have it, but what am I supposed to do with it?”

She opens up the fan and proceeds to aimlessly throw it wherever. Luck would have it that her lack of aim was aimed at one of the 2 blok’s left. The blok explodes and the fan returns to Yumi’s possession.

Jeremie: “I think you two have gotten the hang of it. You have another blok coming your way.”

Ulrich: bows to Yumi “Ladies first.”

Yumi opens her fan and tosses it at the last blok like a frisbee. It lands dead center in its eye. After a few short moments, it explodes.

Ulrich: “What next Einstein? Any more monsters?”

Jeremie: checks the holomap “No, I don’t see anything. Its all clear.”

Aelita: as she starts walking towards the activated tower nearby “Ok Jeremie. I’m going to deactivate the tower now.”

Jeremie: “Yumi and Ulrich, hold on. I’m going to bring you back now.”

Jeremie: after a short fit of typing “Materialize Yumi…Materialize Ulrich”

Soon we go back to the scanner room where we see Yumi and Ulrich emerge from the scanners slightly weak. They enter the elevator and go back up a level to meet up with Jeremie.

Aelita: “Tower Deactivated.”

Once again, we find our heroes outside, having just exited the sewers, casually walking back to the dorms.

Yumi: “So what was that all about back there?”

Jeremie: “Like I said before, that was Lyoko.”

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]