A thin line by Insanity Hero
[Reviews - 6]

Printer
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: I don't own Code Lyoko or any of the characters/plot line. Moonscoop owns the rights to them.

Everyone tells you that the road between good and evil is always clear. That you know what is right and what is wrong. When we were young parents would teach us what was good and what was bad. And as we got older we used those teachings to live life the way we want to. But for some people the road isn't always clear, and the line between the two sides is a very thin line.

In comics we see that some heroes having trouble staying on the right side of the line. They sometimes fall to into darkness and never return to their side. Others find a way to beat the odds and live life like nothing has ever happened.

But this story isn't about super heroes and comic books. This story is about a teenager who wll find out that not everything is all in black and white. There are shades of gray that are hidden in this world that have yet to be seen.

The morning light made its way across France warming anyone or anything in it's path. People walked down the busy streets making their way to work or school. Birds started to sing their merry tune as the sun passed the trees they were standing on. A girl about 14 said good bye to her parents and made her way to school.

She had short raven black hair, and it seems to be that black is her favorite color. Her name was Yumi Ishiyama. Holding her bag to one side she walked with out a care in the world. Days like these made her feel happy since it was peaceful and the worry of X.A.N.A. attacking was put aside for now.

Crossing the street she entered the school yard and meet up with her friends in their normal spot. A boy with blond spiky hair with a purple dot in the middled waved with a grin on his face. His name was Odd Della Robbia, the joker of the group.

Next was another boy with blonde hair but who also wore glasses, and had on a blue turtle neck shirt looked up and greeted Yumi with a warm smile. His name was Jeremie Belpois, the brains of the group.

Looking over from Jeremies shoulder was a girl who had pink hair and almost pink everything. She waved to Yumi and also had a warm smile on her face. Her name is Aelita Stone, and from what people can she's a normal everyday person. But the fact is she's not a real person at all. She was a computer program that was just lately released and is now learning how everything works on Earth.

Last but not least was the last member of the group. A boy with brown hair and also wore mainly everything green looked over at Yumi and nodded. His name was Ulrich Stern, the quiet but strong willed member of the group. He also has a crush on Yumi but would never tell her since he has cold feet.

Walking over to her friends she greeted them with a warm smile but couldn't start anything since the bell started to ring. Giving off a small huff Yumi and her friends either waved, or said good bye and walked off to class.

But today was going to be a different day. The line between good and evil will make it's self know.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]