The Perfect Summer by lyoko scipio 1114
[Reviews - 9]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Chapter 11 – A Sinister Plan Starts To Develop

 

I’ll show him. He will find out sooner or later that Yumi isn’t right for him. He’ll see soon enough, they all will.

 

The blond haired boy reached for his cell phone, and took a paper out of his pocket. Dialing the number, he waited for it to start ringing on the other end.

 

“Hello?” a cold voice said.

 

“William? It’s Odd.”

  

Ulrich and Yumi were watching the ducks eat near the pond when some friends stopped by.

 

A pink haired girl had her arm wrapped around a blond haired guy with his glasses resting on the bridge of his nose. A girl of medium height and dark hair was on the right of the pink haired girl.

 

“Hey Aelita, Sam, Jeremie,” Yumi said, waving at the group.

 

“Hey guys,” Ulrich said.

 

“Where’s Odd? Anyone know?” Sam questioned.

 

“Yeah him and I just had a nice fight in our dorm, last time I knew, he was there,” Ulrich said, looking at Yumi, who frowned sligthly. She hates to see friends fight.

 

Although, this time, she saw a reason to fight.

 

“You and Odd had a fight? What about?” Sam questioned.

 

“He tried to tell me that I shouldn’t go out with Yumi.”

 

“Ooh, harsh, that’s not like Odd,” Aelita commented.

 

“But it’s not the Odd we know, it’s a different Odd, an odd Odd,” Yumi added, resting her head on Ulrich’s shoulder.

 

“And he also said that he thinks I should break up with Yumi, let William date her, and I myself should go out with . . . with . . .”

 

“Who?!?” Sam asked anxiously. Yumi took her head off of Ulrich’s shoulder, and felt his hand slide around her waist.

 “Sissi,” Yumi said, looking at the dramatic expression on Ulrich’s face that said something like It pains me to say the name! 

 Who knew that he could be so good at acting dramatically?

 

“He didn’t!” Sam commented. Jeremie’s mouth hung open after the bratty principal’s daughter’s name was mentioned.

 

“Oh but he did!” Yumi said.

 

Aelita gasped dramatically. “Say it isn’t so!?!”

 

“Oh it is so!” Yumi said.

 

The three girls looked at each other and burst out laughing. Ulrich shook his head, and then looked at the girls who were still laughing.

 They really can be crazy at times, he thought. But, there still my friends. 

“Ahh, yeah, but it really isn’t that funny,” Yumi said.

 

The girls, once again, started laughing. “Well, it’s sorta funny.”

 

“Yup.”

 

Jeremie sat down on the other end of the bench, as Sam and Aelita were happy standing. He typed along on his laptop, of course, he brings it everywhere.

 

“It’s seriously a problem though, guys,” Ulrich said, honestly concerned.

 

“What do you mean? I mean, Odd wouldn’t go trying to break you two apart or anything,” Sam said, motioning to the couple on the bench.

 

“Well, our friend Odd the Jokester wouldn’t, but the New Odd might, and that’s what I’m afraid he’ll try to do.”

 

“What did he exactly say that makes you think that?” Aelita sounded like a teacher giving an exam question.

 

“He said that William was a better match for Yumi, because he likes the color black and so does she, and he’s in the same grade, and all this other crap that was totally crazy.”

 

“Ugh. Horrible, horrible, horrible. You and William? Eck. It makes me want to whack Odd with a skateboard. But I can’t, that hurts, trust me.” Aelita and Yumi chuckled at Sam’s comment.

 

“Yeah, and worst of all, he thinks I should date her.” Ulrich shuddered at the thought of Sissi’s name.

 

“Eck, even worse.”

 

“Yeah and when I say it I want to rinse my mouth out with soap.”

 

“Eww, don’t do that, then Yumi has to taste hints of soap when you two kiss,” Sam said, smiling as she watched Yumi blush a shade of rose, and Ulrich turn slightly pink.

 

“Uh . . . well . . .” Ulrich stammered.

 

“It’s true!” Sam said.

 

“Yeah, and I don’t like the taste of soap,” Yumi added, looking at Ulrich.

 

Ulrich smiled and helped Yumi onto his lap and into a tight hug, as she smiled back. He placed a gentle tender kiss on her delicate lips, as Yumi’s tongue begged for more. Ulrich smirked slightly, and deepened the kiss to a more passionate level as an answer. Yumi could feel Ulrich’s hand playing with her soft hair as she answered by running her fingers in his chocolate hair.

 

Jeremie, who had been typing away at his computer, looked up at the couple who were getting very passionate. Startled, he froze, staring awkwardly at his friends at the end of the bench.

 

“Umm, I think we should leave you two alone now,” Sam said, tugging on Aelita’s sleeve slightly. Aelita nodded, and turned around to walk in the other direction. Noticing that Jeremie was still in a frozen state, Aelita walked over to him and pulled the back of his shirt neck to get his attention.

 

“Jer, let’s leave them alone now, c’mon,” Aelita told him as the blond boy stood up, placing his laptop in his backpack. Aelita and Sam had already strolled ahead of Jeremie, who was lagging behind, still startled at what he saw.

 

“Oh my God were they . . . frenching?” Aelita asked Sam as they walked away.

 

“Yeah, definitely,” Sam relied.

     

“Odd? Odd Della-Robbia?” William’s chilling voice spoke into the cell phone.

 

“Yes. You hate Ulrich dating Yumi, am I correct?” Odd questioned William, who was confused.

 

“Yes, I can’t stand to see them together. Why?”

 

“I can’t stand to see them together as well.”

 

“What do you mean?” William asked in suspicion.

 

“I told you, I can’t stand to see Ulrich dating Yumi. They’re not meant to be together, it’s just wrong.”

 

“I agree.”

 

“Would you be willing to help me break them apart?” Odd questioned evilly.

 

“Heck yes! I’ve been planning something since they first started dating but didn’t come up with a plan good enough to work.”

 

“Want to put our ideas together?” Odd said, smirking devilishly.

 

“Sure, meet me at my dorm now, if you can.”

 

“Of course. See ya in a second.” Odd hung up his cell phone and locked his dorm door, closing it behind him. He headed down the boy’s floor corridor a little before coming to William’s dorm. He was about to knock, as William opened the door.

 

“Hey William,” Odd said as if they were friends. Who knows, they might be friends later.

 

“Let’s start plotting our evil genius plan.” Odd stepped into the dorm and took a seat at the desk, where there were papers strewn about with numerous plans sketched about them.

 

“What have you got for ideas?” Odd questioned, looking at the designs.

 

“Not much that seems to be a good plan,” William said, gesturing to the various cross-outs and revisions on the papers.

 

“Well, I think that if we frame Ulrich for doing something he didn’t do, if it was planned just right, then we should be able to get Yumi mad enough that she’ll dump him fast.”

 

“I like how you think, Odd. What do you have in mind?”

 

“Well, I think our key weapon here is Sissi.”

 

“I know where you’re going with this, and I like it.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jeremie, Aelita, and Sam walked back to Aelita and Sam’s dorm, where Aelita and Sam talked about what they had seen in the park. Jeremie, still startled, merely sat at the computer and typed at an abnormally slow speed, and with one finger more or less. Who knows when his mind will be normal again, that seemed to scare him to some extent.

 

“Oh my God did you see them???” Sam said to Aelita.

 

“Yeah! Can you believe it?”

 

“Yes! Did you see them? It was so cute!”

 

“I know; it made me stare in awe!”

 

“And it made Jeremie stare with disbelief!”

 

“What about me?” Jeremie suddenly interjected.

 

“Nothing, we were just saying how you were frozen in the park,” Aelita reassured him.

 

“Oh, yeah, I was not all there at that time. I plan on not seeing that again soon, even if it means ignoring them.”

 

“You might have to, I don’t see them letting up at all for a while, if ever,” Sam said.

 

“Oh, okay, yeah, way too much here, I am leaving this conversation now! This is not what I want to spend my time doing, talking about Ulrich and Yumi and their relationship. I have bigger things to deal with!”

 

“Okay, Jer. Bye!” Aelita said, turning back to Sam. The two girls were deep into conversation within seconds.

Chapter End Notes:
Okay, there’s the next chapter. I know, I know, it was short, not much happened in it, but the whole William and Odd planning thing is important for the next few chapters. Sorry again to all you readers who I kept waiting since what, months ago? I was sooooo unexpectedly buisy towards the end of summer, and then school started. I mean, three days into school I had a test. Loads of homework prevented me from working on this.  But, here it is, short, but important.  Review please, the more reviews I get, the more it will make me want to write! So, more reviews means a faster update!!!  And for all you who were getting frusterated with me because I wasn’t updating, I promise that the next update won’t take as long as this one did. I have the whole plot planned in my head.  Review! Review! Review!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]